Post a pic of yourself

577544_10152057738258658_1999924222_n.jpg

Damn you and your chillin' in the wind habits!

Australia, where even the traffic lights are upside down :lol:

Well actually, since they are upside down in Australia, they are the right way up for us.....

Wait what?

Selfies. Metal level unlocked.

Let's see how many consecutive dumbass posts we can accumulate!

Wait, shit.

I seem to have missed the memo about stupid selfies, but I got my hair cut on Tuesday and only just got around to taking a picture.

mHGl699.jpg

And have an unflattering chintastic side shot to show the actual cut a bit better. :p

EIdTqOA.jpg

@Emarline nice Bob-cut, you also did dye some strands of hair blond rigth ? or are those extensions ?

+1 i like purple

You mean the highlights I had put in back in April? :p So yes, there are streaks dyed blonder, but I have some fairly light natural highlights in my hair anyways.

Last edited:
Are you the guy that blocks the only paved roads that lead to my house for 30-45 minutes at a time?

It's never usually deliberate. Usually of course being the key word. We had a brake failure the other day where the brakes leaked on and stayed on and we ended up blocking not one but three level crossings as we investigated and fixed the fault. The third was actually in front of the locomotives but as we'd tripped the circuit the lights and bells activated and the boom gates closed. Of course the lead loco pretty much ended up right on the crossing in full view of a lot of increasingly pissed off motorists! Pull the cab blinds and ignore the beeps and shouts of abuse. Those that could see us, nevermind the other two crossings thankfully out of view behind a corner :p.

This Thursday evening is the annual squadron holiday party. These are always lots of fun and a good excuse to break out the nice clothes. This year I decided it was time to retire the current suit that I've been using since high school (10-ish years) so off to the shops with my limited fashion sense I went. I'm very, very happy with what I pieced together for a cheap suit. (Excuse the ruffled shirt and poor quality selfies; I was just quickly trying everything on to see how it all fit together.)

Normal tie variant. I'm thinking I'll go with the bow tie for the party. This is the first time I've ever worn a bow tie and I think I look pretty damn good in one.

Depends if you want to stand out or not. Wear a tie to take the safe route, bow tie of you want attention.