Post a pic of yourself

I don't think I've ever posted a picture of myself...

FEAST YOUR EYES ON THE TRAIN WRECK ("the hobo lumberjack", as my brother put it) THAT IS ME!

imag0314-14850.jpg

I need to shave...and get a haircut...and sleep more...and take a vacation...

My hair is too curly and messy to be Jamm!

:lol:

Uncanny. o_O

No shame in growing a bit of a beard. Been growing this season's full beard since September. It's not as thick as I would like, but can't have it all. It actually keeps warm - if you ever shaved one off in the middle of winter you know it already.

(Mildly NSFW)

Last edited:
Instead of growing a beard I just wear a scarf.

The QA at work just realised I'd grown a beard over the last month on Thursday and I had to shave it off. :( Can't even rock my sideburns either as they're still classed as facial hair by the food industry.

Making do with the absolute maximum level of stubble I can get away with... :lol:

me-Nov-14.jpg

The QA at work just realised I'd grown a beard over the last month on Thursday and I had to shave it off. :(

Bollocks! Marinate them in his food. :mrgreen: Well, I suppose it can't be helped if you are on the production-level of food manufacturing, but I've heard about office workers who also had to shave, which I file under "how to tell if your boss feels insecure about himself".

The deathstare in his eyes? :ninja:

Makes me think of a harmless Two-Face.