Post a pic of yourself

to the very left, only half visible...

Last time I checked I have more than 2000 pics up. I'm in a quater of them, I reckon. Half the time I'm drunk on them, so there are 250 drunken buba pics to go... ;-)

Anyway, the Dude is making another Party this Friday... I hope it will be epic as well ;-)

Somebody, who shall remain anonymous (but they both posted on this page and isn't Buba) said that I was blond :x (and that not in a good way :p) so here is the proof that I'm not.
I was extremely bored on the way home on the train so I took some pictures of myself.

http://img341.imageshack.**/img341/8647/mig4wu.jpg

Hmm, to be honest I pictured you blonde... But I guess thats just the Image I have about Nothern Europeans... :woot:

^ :lol: So based on that I'm allowed to picture you running around in lederhosen with a big mug of beer :p

mgkdk said:
^ :lol: So based on that I'm allowed to picture you running around in lederhosen with a big mug of beer :p

I believe he has done that already :lol:

Mischief007 said:
mgkdk said:

I believe he has done that already :lol:

Ohh yeah, forgot about that one :lol:

M3lover said:
I suspect mgk are initials and dk = DenmarK
So, am i the new Sherlock or what?

Yup :D

jensked said:
Anyways, first I thought that thing in your ear was a piercing :shock:...i fell of my chair

Nah, it's just one of these:
uhura1.jpg

^ But to be honest she explained that a couple of times already, Sherlock...

And yeah, I believe I have posted some pics of myself in Lederhosen. I remember, because Swek thought his reputation in here would suffer...

Buba said:
And yeah, I believe I have posted some pics of myself in Lederhosen. I remember, because Swek thought his reputation in here would suffer...

[Disclaimer] This poster is in no way associated with Bavaria, neither does he approve of the Bavarian lifestyle, their clothing, mountains and hilly landscapes in general and/or their taste in music and politicians.[/Disclaimer]

^ :lol: