Post a pic of yourself

It's generally a bad idea for a girl to post a picture on an all-guys forum but hey, welcome! :)

No, it's not. Then everyone is super nice to you :p

It's Adam Spencer!

Adam-Spencer.jpg

It's generally a bad idea for a girl to post a picture on an all-guys forum but hey, welcome! :)

I feel oddly outnumbered, but it's something I will get used to!
Bad idea how?

I was mainly kidding... just because you said 'good idea' I decided to contrast that with 'bad idea'. See?

I do see....
And in response to what jeffy777 said, I don't want everyone being 'super nice' to me simply because I'm a girl!! Treat me the same as everyone else! :D

I do see....
And in response to what jeffy777 said, I don't want everyone being 'super nice' to me simply because I'm a girl!! Treat me the same as everyone else! :D

Don't worry, once they get used to you you'll get the same treatment as everyone else :p

Well I will be around, so they shall all have plenty of time to get used to me! :)

Haha... Swek getting all cuddly... :welcome: to Shani, and props for swiftly posting a pic! Enjoy your stay ;-)

I manicure and shave, what the hell you you expect more from a 10 beear/day drinking bavaria? ;-) hehe

I can enjoy a good chick flick, and I like drinking as well.

This thread has really brought out the girls in us, no?

DSC01222.JPG

me on the right with my girl :)

I'm in touch with my feminine side. Can you guys claim the same?

I want to get in touch with you, if that says anything :heart: :wub: :love:

^ I heard those I :heart: Swek sigs aren't cheap, but you should get one, girlfriend!

...Okay, I haven't been here long, but I hope I'm not such a newbie as to not be permitted to say I'm a little scared now...!!o_O