Post your Achievements - New Jobs, Academic......

andyhui01

Forum Addict
Car(s)
00' Subaru Forester GT
My biggest achievement was Thursday and Friday just gone when I had my accounting and law exams. I walked out and realised I'd known everything (well, maybe 90%) that had been on it. I hate exams with a passion so that meant alot to me:D
you lucky guy... I just finished exams yesterday and just got home :p, sucks that I have my last exam on the second last day of the exam period, everyone seemed to be done with exams before me and had a longer holiday :(.

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Because the project i was on ended last friday, i got transferred to another one. Right now i'm doing sysadmin work at the municipality of a small town near Eindhoven. Although i rebooted the wrong server by accident it was a good first day :) I't's quite the culture shock, moving from an environment with over 5000 desks to one with only 150, but i'll manage :D

JipJopJones

Car(s)
1979 Cressida Wagon, 1981 Corolla Hardtop
I got my Drivers licence about a month ago! WOOOH! (my "N" so only one non family passenger allowed, but I can drive alone :D)

ahpadt

Forum Addict
DONOR
Got my certificate for 'ICT operations' a few weeks ago. It involves basic windows server administration, windows client administration, customer support and hardware troubleshooting.

My next big goal is probably going to be a master or bachelor in information technology.

ttyrants911

Car(s)
Vectra 1.8VVT
After 8 years of being a stay at home mum I managed to get a job, created my own post and am now advertising/marketing/technical/creative designer Jack of all trades.
Every day is different and I love it. I am just about to start doing some more videos but see some of my edited examples here. I also helped with the design & layout and am learning web design.
This is ours too. This was the first test we had done at Karco back in July 2003.

I don't think I could ever go back to being at home!:(

wooflepoof

Watermelon Connoisseur
Car(s)
Genesis Sedan 3.8
Got my associates in culinary arts...i dunno if i've mentioned this already but i DID! now fer a bachelors in nutrition and masters in food science, specifically Product development so i can design those delicious microwave dinners that're slowly killing you all!

WOOFLEPIES?! MADE WITH 100% REAL WIN!?

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Nah, but I get pretty big discounts after a year (3 months for phones and accesories)

Goose+

Today I got my exam results and they were very good :D I have had home tuition because I am too poorly to go to school and missed a lot of work. I was extremely ill at the time of exam and still I got awesome grades (A's and B's).

:D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D

anti-net

^ Nice one!! I'm guessing thats AS? or GCSE? (I know they were out today)

Peter3hg

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Honda Hornet CB600S
I have known this for nearly 2 weeks but anyway.
I achieved AAABD in my A-Levels which allows me to get into my course of choice at Uni, I needed AAA.
I will be studying Law at the University of Sheffield. I can't afford to live there so I will be doing the 75 mile round trip on my bike each day unless the weather is shit when I will go by train. I'm not bothered though because the route takes me over the Snake Pass, one of the greatest riding roads in Britain.
The course is 3 years but if I want to progress to being a Lawyer I will have another year doing an LPC course. I need to save for this as it is about ?10,000 tuition fees for the year. I have about ?3,500 set aside at the moment.