Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

Nope, just a fan of the sport. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy rampant in this thread.

Hypocrisy maybe. Still, I never see the cat gif-people get all riled up in a feud of deuchedom when their favourite subject is touched in a non-pleasing manner.

Are you trying to say looking at boxing gifs doesn't make you tougher? Damn, all those hours I have wasted...

Never said that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hypocrisy maybe. Still, I never see the cat gif-people get all riled up in a feud of deuchedom when their favourite subject is touched in a non-pleasing manner.

Thats because most people have enough class to not say, "Hurr hurr only fags like cats". All this gay talk about a sport is both disrespectful to gay people, and to people who like MMA.

Gay can also mean lame........

All this gay talk about a sport is both disrespectful to gay people, and to people who like MMA.

Yeahp, agree with you there.

Now, to get back on topic, a fish:

2w3ajat.gif

.. a fish who likes boxing. :tease:

Last edited:
Chihuahuas, little bastards every single one of them.

Nope, just a fan of the sport. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy rampant in this thread. If you don't like MMA dont look at the GIFs, just like if you dont like football. I don't like that one groups interests are being singled out. No one is saying take the cat gifs to the Pets thread, or the football gifs to the football thread. It's just a bunch of sour grapes. I don't like lots of the stuff posted, but I don't go around whinging "dude WTF my eyes", or my broadband can't load 5MB of gifs. If you can't load MMA gifs, then you sure as hell can't load all the other gifs and should probably avoid threads that say 56k takes a bus.

no one posted a single post with 30 football gifs!

Last edited:
Phew guys! Mum's here! All feel better now? That was scary, people posting stuff I wasn't particularly interested in and being generally disagreeable.

Too much sake or did you sit on an open tube of wasabe?

Will do. Although you may have missed the fact that most of my gifs were not MMA. So any other rules you want to add before I continue to post gifs in the gif thread?

Phew guys! Mum's here! All feel better now? That was scary, people posting stuff I wasn't particularly interested in and being generally disagreeable.
I can always give you a nice ban if you want to be an ass.

I want to know what can and cannot be posted in this thread. Like I said, most of my gifs were not MMA so tell me if there's anything else.

Why not simply try reading and taking on board the other members' comments from the previous couple of pages?

No one is buying the "tell me the rules and I'll be a good boy act". The MMA thread should be a broad enough subject for you to stick that stuff there. Let those who are interested in that thread correct you if required.

Why not simply try reading and taking on board the other members' comments from the previous couple of pages?

Like these?

Needs moar MMA.

, it's not bad when there's only a couple.

I'm ok with the MMA posts

I think some of you guys should get off your high horses and let people post whatever GIFs they like. If you don't like the GIFs don't look at them.

As an MMA fan, MMA gifs are always welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Thats because most people have enough class to not say, "Hurr hurr only fags like cats". All this gay talk about a sport is both disrespectful to gay people, and to people who like MMA.

Exactly.

Gay can also mean lame........

Too much sake or did you sit on an open tube of wasabe?

Homophobic and racial. And I'm the troll for posting gifs?

You missed the second part of my post, thus quoting me out of context. I don't appreciate that.

What I said was I'm ok with them being posted, but I just skip them because they don't interest me.

My problem lies with any poster who posts a billion gifs per post and lags the shit out of my internet.