Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

Well, again, there's a practical reason. :p The sparks/fuel that hits your skin will just burn for a short bit, and you'll smell a bit of burned hair in the shower. Hitting clothing, it can catch the garment on fire. You'll never see a fire performer (who knows what they are doing) wearing any sort of artificial fabrics/vinyl, as they melt to your skin. Everything will be cotton, or leather. I'd be willing to bet that those are leather pants, and a cotton shirt that has been wached so many times that it's no longer fuzzy (those tend to catch, a bit, as do strings from holes in jeans) to it's not likely to catch aflame.

Yes, it looks silly, but performing with fire requires some unfortunate wardrobe choices. The next most likely alternative is shirtlessness or a leather vest. And that's...just...no. Just, no.

And, the arm band is often used to hold the torches used for eating fire.

Okay, now you got me. It's good looking, functional and therefore absolutely hetero. ;-)

Okay, now you got me. It's good looking, functional and therefore absolutely hetero. ;-)

*laughs* I've never defended the style, don't get me wrong. When my friend who does it big-time came home with leather pants for the first time...you can bet we let him have it. And then you couldn't even imagine the razzing he got when his whole performance group had decided to wear make-up ala Cirque. :lol:

312ck6r.jpg

8eeb4888ddf44306edb2faee111f1baff9bf7ad2_m.gif

First one is wtflol, second one is OMGWUT.

I don't get it, what the hell is happening. In the first one the yellow guy just gives up halfway through the match, and in the second the red guy shoots the ball through his legs, but it doesn't count anyway because it touched ground first.

I don't get it, what the hell is happening. In the first one the yellow guy just gives up halfway through the match, and in the second the red guy shoots the ball through his legs, but it doesn't count anyway because it touched ground first.

If you lob a ball to Federer from that close its a 99% chance he is going to make the shot to the point of you can't return it, so the guy put his racket through his legs to try and distract him.

The second shot is a shot tennis pros/coaches do all the time, it does count as a point as they hit it right before it hits the ground the second time.

http://img7.imageshack.**/img7/2287/12529729639163822135.gif

large_roxbury.gif

"What is love, baby, don't hurt me, no more" :banana:

^ :rofl: The 'what doth love be'-one cracked me up.

http://img44.imageshack.**/img44/4334/whatissparta.gif