Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

I don't care about that, I just find it boring and pugilistic. While they are animated GIFs, a page-long dump of guys punching each other or trying to punch each other is just a waste of space and bandwidth.

Smart, let's all make a post if there's an uninteresting gif. Should make this thread tons better.

MMA would be gay even without the dry humping, which crookie is so quick to say he doesn't see the gayness in even though nobody said anything about it being homoerotic until he mentioned that it so isn't.

That is because I can read between the lines without having it rubbed in my face.

To somewhat stay on topic and even include punching:

punch_in_your_face.gif

If you find this uninteresting and pugilistic, please make a post saying so.

There is no spoon!

I just find it ... pugilistic.

Maybe because it is pugilistic? :lol:

a page-long dump of guys punching each other or trying to punch each other is just a waste of space and bandwidth.

https://pic.armedcats.net/h/ha/hansvonaxion/2011/02/28/4c18352e_9ad0_5e9c.gif

Smart, let's all make a post if there's an uninteresting gif. Should make this thread tons better.

Shut your mouth and post .gifs that interest Blind or you'll get some of this!

https://pic.armedcats.net/h/ha/hansvonaxion/2011/02/27/fight.gif

BTW, anyone know if Phyrefile has a bandwidth limit?

Last edited:
I'm not the only one who thinks the MMA stuff is either boring or a waste of time.

Now you are just trolling. You start by attacking me and making it sound like I am the only person who voiced a dissenting opinion about the massive dump of MMA crap. When I pointed out that I am not alone in disliking it you post more junk just to incite an argument.

Why don't you go post it in the entertainment section where it belongs. Maybe start a thread for the four people who actually watch the dry-humping and whiffed punches.

I must concur that the MMA gifs are lame and would prefer to never see that shit posted in this thread ever again.

Edit: User CP -> Edit Ignore List -> problem solved :D

Last edited:
Now you are just trolling. You start by attacking me and making it sound like I am the only person who voiced a dissenting opinion about the massive dump of MMA crap. When I pointed out that I am not alone in disliking it you post more junk just to incite an argument.

Why don't you go post it in the entertainment section where it belongs. Maybe start a thread for the four people who actually watch the dry-humping and whiffed punches.

I attacked you? Sorry I hurt your feelings.

I'm posting animated gifs in the animated gif thread. You should try it sometime.

https://pic.armedcats.net/h/ha/hansvonaxion/2011/02/28/2lw4wmg.gif
https://pic.armedcats.net/h/ha/hansvonaxion/2011/02/28/23ubqs9.gif

When you ignore someone does it still make the page load what was ignored?

And you know what is annoying about Ignoring people? That little blank area saying "this post has been ignored."

I must concur that the MMA gifs are lame and would prefer to never see that shit posted in this thread ever again

Ditto.

Needs moar MMA. While I'm not a fan or anything, more of a boxing man myself the rest of you are a bunch of fucking pantywaists. Why are cats running into walls like OMG LOVE THIS, and MMA like dude thats ghey buttsechs. How bout I round up like 6 people who hate cats and ban all further cat gifs because I'm acting like more than enough of a pussy for this thread.

If there was demand for a stand-along Comics and Meme thread, there's certainly the demand for a MMA thread, I think. I'm also on the side of not being a fan of it, however, it's not bad when there's only a couple. A dump of a dozen gifs in a single post, and then a constant stream...got old quick.

I'm ok with the MMA posts, I just skip them.

But please only have max 3-4 gifs per post. My poor internetz can't handle mega-gif posts.

I think some of you guys should get off your high horses and let people post whatever GIFs they like. If you don't like the GIFs don't look at them.

But don't put too many GIFs in one post. Makes loading the page annoying.