Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

The rider moving right would of most likely expected the truck to be doing a straight right hand turn to be heading the same direction as the bike, not back across his path.

that's the problem...don't expect anything

and look at 6-7s, there is even a guy standing on the road warning oncomming traffic.
that truck driver didn't do anything wrong, the biker just paniced and lay down his bike

Someone needs to do some proper filing........

attachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D917947%26d%3D1267394040

Take your pick.

Adu, must make more tool related puns etc etc etc

D-Fence, does that mean you are filing for a divorce?

I thought that was the result of Ice's last trip to the Home and Garden center.

Nah, just trying to find a parking spot and ended up wrong-way-up in the garden tools section.

I don't need a large Audi to tell the world my Audi isn't as large as I hoped. Wait what?

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/04/26/vSyQB.gif

turd cannon

The doctor said if I wasnt so fat I might have really gotten hurt :D

fat-bike-h.gif

that's the problem...don't expect anything

and look at 6-7s, there is even a guy standing on the road warning oncomming traffic.
that truck driver didn't do anything wrong, the biker just paniced and lay down his bike

Yeah, he either hammered the brake too hard and dumped it (which there's no audio of - not even a quick scream of the wheel locking and the tire skidding) or he just dumped it. Either way, he screwed up.

A lady on a Texas riders' forum kindly translated the Russian dialogue.

The truck driver first asked if he was ok, then railed at him for ignoring the red light and the construction worker in the NEON GREEN vest who was waving at him to slow down.

The side of the giant orange truck says, "Highly Flamable." I guess the numnut can't read. It'd be a bike-b-q.

Last edited: