Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

Last edited:
i'M gOnNa h4vE to AgRee with hansvonaxion hErE - GiFs cOnCeRNiNG oNLy OnE SubJECt MaTtER bEcOmE AnNOyINg vERy FaSt, wHeTHeR iT bE SwEAtY NaKEd GuYz FiGHtinG, Or JuST soME EnGliSH GuY wiTH fLOPPy hAir, dOiNG sOmEThInG noNSenSIcAL. iM rEAllY noT sUrE hOW thE FoLLoWInG GiFS arE iN AnY Way iNTerEStinG oR AmUsIng:

This thread needs more Who.

XPwGF.gif

EKA7q.gif

Page 278 will someday be presented to hansvonaxion's state-assigned psychiatrist as evidence for when he finally "snapped."

Despite the evidence, however, there will never be a way to bring back those dead prostitutes. :cry:

bunch of garbage:

The lower one looks like something from the NSFW gifs thread. Which is always postworthy.

Also, what's wrong with your post

Last edited:
Page 278 will someday be presented to hansvonaxion's state-assigned psychiatrist as evidence for when he finally "snapped."

Despite the evidence, however, there will never be a way to bring back those dead prostitutes. :cry:

damn near choked on me cup of tea when i read that. you owe me the bill for drying out the keyboard!

The lower one looks like something from the NSFW gifs thread. Which is always postworthy.

Also, what's wrong with your post

Oh SoRRy I ThOUghT QUirKy SPeLLinG inVolVinG BUtCheRINg oF thE EnglISh LanGuAGe wAs AlLoWEd anD WanTEd hErE oN FiNalGEar.

Yeah, put those Dr Who gifs in to a Dr Who thread or something. They simple don't make sense and therefore are not funny for people who don't watch the show.

Oh SoRRy I ThOUghT QUirKy SPeLLinG inVolVinG BUtCheRINg oF thE EnglISh LanGuAGe wAs AlLoWEd anD WanTEd hErE oN FiNalGEar.

So what's with the strange use of caps then?

Idiot.

Jedd, might be an idea to save those for the DW thread so as not to upset anyone.

Klanky and frankie, get a room maybe? ;)

I love Doctor Who, those gifs were lame. I will now go back to only observing as I never have any gifs to add.