Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

5OOCN.gif

Vc5Ph.gif

Last edited:
Exactly. Almost no-one.

Yes.

Little chubby = genetics
Little skinny = genetics
A lot chubby = disease/mental illness
A lot skinny = disease/mental ilness

Making fun of fat or skinny people is pointless and insulting.

Saying a skinny girl needs a sammich is a thinly veiled attempt to get in the good graces of chubby girls because you're either dating/married to one or you realise it's your best/only chance at getting laid.

https://pic.armedcats.net/h/ha/hansvonaxion/2011/06/07/wow3083.gif

I'm finding my self in agreement with him, the morbidly obese usually have no control over their weight because it's a mental disorder. I feel bad for those who can't help themselves lose weight because something is wrong in their heads, whether it be a food addiction (one of my Mom's friend has a sugar addiction, she has to severely watch what she eats because one gram of sugar over and she goes rampant) or using it as a security blanket from abuse as a child. Making fun of them is like kicking a cripple, they can't help themselves and you aren't helping. You can get on the worthier than thou train and mock them for not watching their diet but when something in their brain is telling them they must eat, they can't watch their diet because they know the only way to stop that brain wave is to eat.

Now can we move on?

Yes.

Causasian = genetics
Scandinavian = genetics
African American = genetics
African American and Sub Zero = Mally Dangerous
Arab = genetics
Arab + Andy Warhol = Blayde
Asian = genetics
Asian + motorbikes = BlaRo
Asian + motorbikes + a shit load of artilllery = Spectre
LurkerPatrol = genetics
LurkerPatrol + Hound Dog = RaptorJesus
Homosexual = see Lurkerpatrol
Pain in the Ass = see MWF also LurkerPatrol
Balkan = genetics
Balkan + Audi + Deer = FG Meme

Troll = disease/mental illness

Making fun of trolls and lubed up guys who grapple each other in hamster cages is really good fun!

:confused:

Last edited:
Or a total knee replacement, a broken back which includes a small plate and 3 screws in your lower back, 2 heart attacks, a bout with cancer, more broken bones that you can count over the years, early onset arthritis and currently sitting at a desk with an open walking cast on your right foot?

You mean heath issues like that? ;)

Which didn't stop me from joining Team Final Gear at the track (never got into the car before it went boom though :( ..)

Nor did it stop me from working 65+ hours a week at work on my feet in a warehouse for the last 6 years.
I am on short term disability right now..but I still go to the gym 3 times a week even with this stupid ass walking cast which hurts worse than not having it on!

Sorry, I'm just grouchy today. And I know that everyone has different opinions, but there no reason in the world to get that damn fat.

It's just a mitigating factor, not an excuse. And because her mom/sister/tractor/whatever has exactly the same morbid obesity, I agree that they probably make no effort whatsoever to improve things.

:dunno:

They had to pick me up and give me oxygen the day I found out that Spectre wasn't a check-shirted redneck in a Stetson!

Next you'll be telling me NecroJoe doesn't get his kicks in the cemetary and that jedd kenobi isn't a hillbilly with a light sabre!

I definitely hummed the Mission: Impossible theme while watching that dog shimmy up the fence. :unsure: