Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

And people wonder why this game never caught on in America. Our footballers finish games with broken ribs. <_<

All of us who love Associated Football knows why he is on the ground, so don't answer. I want to hear Krinkov's reason why.

All of us who love Associated Football knows why he is on the ground
Because he is playing for Bar?a? (Greatest team on the planet, but still Spanish and therefore they're divers.)

And I genuinely don't know the context of the scene.

Reactions: Jay
And people wonder why this game never caught on in America. Our footballers finish games with broken ribs. <_<
because we're not very good at it?

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/ci/cisforcare/2011/09/11/ny.gif
Yeah, I kind of love New York... >.>

All of us who love Associated Football knows why he is on the ground, so don't answer. I want to hear Krinkov's reason why.

umm, because hes trying to draw a foul?

Now here comes the old "all part of the game" excuse. Sorry if I touched a nerve.

Reactions: Jay

Now here comes the old "all part of the game" excuse. Sorry if I touched a nerve.

Exactly the reason why. If they do not act dramatic, the ref doesn't see it and a legitimate foul may be overlooked. And yeah, I love LOVE LOVE Barcelona, but they are divers. Not as bad as the punk bitches at Real Madrid, though. :|
You touched on no nerve, nor did you offend me. I only ask that before you criticize, make sure that you are not ignorant of the subject. Heck, that can apply to anything, really. :)

That's right, it's part of the game. In football you gain an advantage from faking injuries, in american football you don't. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out why diving happens in football and not in american football. Besides football players probably also finish games with broken ribs (after the opposing team has gotten a penalty of course).

And you didn't touch my nerve either. It's just that when someone flame baits by being wrong on the Internet, people generally get unresistable urge to correct them.

Last edited:
Fuzzy wuzzy ws a bear, fuzzy wuzzy has some hair?