Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

4chan-1331484763379.gif

tumblr_m0ohqtmTFS1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

white-girl.gif

run1.gif

%255BUNSET%255D.gif

Like a boss? Or haters gonna hate?

Hmmm. :think:

German TV show...

The grandpa uses an iPad as cutting board, washes it and puts it into the dishwasher afterwards.

The grandpa uses an iPad as cutting board, washes it and puts it into the dishwasher afterwards.
They used an ipad because there were no Galaxy tabs in the country that could be used.

Couldn't care less if they used an iPad, a Galaxy Tab or something else since I don't own a tablet at all and probably won't ever one one, even though I'm an IT technician...

The joke about it is: The woman (his daughter) asks him how he is getting along with the iPad they bought him as a present. And says, its great, and proceeds to use it as a kitchen accessory...

Best use you could ever get from a tablet.

Couldn't care less if they used an iPad, a Galaxy Tab or something else since I don't own a tablet at all and probably won't ever one one, even though I'm an IT technician...
You don't have a tablet because you're an IT Technician. Tablets are an artificial market; they fill a need that no one has and sell only because Apple and ooooh, shiny!

I hate those deliberately-crippled slabs of garbage.

Last edited:
199871d1331581705-animated-gif-thread-tumblr_ldgxuz3gvt1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif

You don't have a tablet because you're an IT Technician. Tablets are an artificial market; they fill a need that no one has and sell only because Apple and ooooh, shiny!

I hate those deliberately-crippled slabs of garbage.

i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks of them like that...
i tried browsing these forums on an ipad once...i gave up

None of my friends that has bought a tablet says they need one, just that they want one.

Go Go gadget marketing!