No 56k: Post Your Desktop!

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
My work laptop's desktop (yes i am busy as you can see from my taskbar :))

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
Baby Jesus cries when you don't organise your desktop :( and what is LFS Cruise?

La Chaton

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Umm.. the imaginary one in my mind
Ahh... love the mad nerdiness of it all.

Sorry to dissapoint, but it's not a car. :p It's a J-rock band called Alice Nine. Theme is Zune on Windows XP.
I change it frequently so it actually was a Gallardo Spyder for a about a week a little while back.
IE blech :firefox: only there 'cause, well, I don't know why. I had Safari and Maxthon icons too but my brother appears to have moved them...

Last edited:

Buba

Wants Rick Astley's Babies
Car(s)
BMW M235i
"And how fast do you get caught pirating?" Would be a question I'd much earlier ask...

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
Baby Jesus cries when you don't organise your desktop :( and what is LFS Cruise?
That is organised, for me. :D

I've got into the habit of dumping stuff on the desktop where I can find it.

I have 2 versions of LFS Patch Z running. That one is for cruise servers (road textures) and the other is for race servers. I have to have a shortcut on the desktop for my start menu shortcut to work. :)

salguod

Changed my desktop from my 007 Le Mans Aston one, now I have 7 different wallpapers which change every hour or so, again, I took these ones (on holiday last week) and I'm quite proud of them. :)

Sorry 'bout taking up so much room with them, but I think that people will like them :cool:

Edit: Note to self, next time scale the images down a wee bit... hmmm

Last edited: