Post your fridge

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
I think it is fun to spy into each others' fridges :)

So don't clean up or melt the freezer, just snap your pics and show us what you got in there now :D

I start with mine:

3846563364_ae0a37bd1b_b.jpg

3845772913_684b1af718_b.jpg

^Aww, look at the cute baby fridge.

I know in America everything's bigger but I'm a single household and that's actually a normal sized fridge here :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Let's see, we have one full sized fridge, two half size, one upright freezer and two full size chest freezers. I can't be bothered to take pictures of all that.

How about pictures, folks?

OK, I think this is finally a topic I can win.

And the winner of finalgear's most alcoholic member goes to....

klankymen!!!

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

EDIT: alda, wer auch immer der rep war, das Angebot steht, Bier gibts bei mir immer :D

Last edited:
Beer, bacon, and some caffeine. You know what you're doing. :p

Ha you've got Dr Peppers!

I never liked Dr. Pepper... I guess it's a hate or love thing.

I spy with my little eye, bitterlemon. <3

So should I take a pic of the family fridge in the kitchen or my own here in my room? I imagine my room fridge won't interest anyone other than alcoholics :p

DSCF0307.jpg

As you can see you can see nothing.

[edit]Seems like us Germans are the only ones lame enough to post pics of their fridges.[/edit]

Last edited:
Oh I'll take that bait and post my ginormous American fridge. It's not nearly as full as it looks though. It's more of a monument to inefficient use of space. I am a chick though, so there are foreign things called "fruits" and "vegetables" in there that some of you may not be familiar with. There is bacon, but it's turkey.

100_3581.jpg

Last edited:
I like our side-by-side unit.

Except for when I want shit at the bottom.

Or when I need more room in the freezer part.

OK, so they're not the best. And I'll post a pic of mine once I get a usb cable for my phone.

OK, I think this is finally a topic I can win.

And the winner of finalgear's most alcoholic member goes to....

klankymen!!!

IMG_0488.jpg

Time to pick off some of that ice build up there ;)

Also, my house has 4 fridges, and half are filled with beer and pop/soda. So no real need to take a photo.