Post your fridge

Oh, those. They are super old, I haven't really been drinking any pop lately aside from when I stop by to pick up some fast food.

I've somehow lost the ability to taste canned pop... I still like it from the fountain machines, but from the can it just tastes like sugar and water to me now. Plus I lost pretty much all of my body fat in the last year without trying to so I figure the least I can do is the small stuff like not drinking a can of corn syrup unless it's with a meal or something. And I don't really eat at home, so those cans are super old.

Draught Coke or Pepsi is AWESOME. I don't like the shit in cans it's just far too sweet an sickly. ?_?

Still not posting my fridge well, not until it's in some kind of order at least. Looks like a bomb's gone off inside it. :|

There is bacon, but it's turkey.

I'm sorry, but did you just switch to a language other than english after the comma in that sentense? It sure as hell doesn't make sense the way you typed it. :lol:

Reminded me of this:
[video=hulu;1Wz3or7jzmXC2Yx4IPSYjg/505/534]http://www.hulu.com/watch/233347/parks-and-recreation-soulmates?c=505:534[/video]

I'm sorry, but did you just switch to a language other than english after the comma in that sentense?

Both before and after the comma are fine. Now, combined they do make a pretty surreal sentence, but I'm not sure if it's more or less surreal than replying to a post that's a year and a half old :p

New Fridge arrived today ... it?s ... beautiful ...

http://img51.imageshack.**/img51/3346/fridgev.jpg

Sadly Empty still ... so it?s got no inner values, only skin-deep beauty ...

TO THE SUPERMARKET!!!

Very nice. Maybe its tapatalk and my phone screen but it looks kinda narrow? :)

Very nice. Maybe its tapatalk and my phone screen but it looks kinda narrow? :)
There are wider fridges ... and I guess we call them "american fridges" (or "side-by-side") for a reason ;)

Standart-width here for kitchen-stuff is 60cm (23.6 inch) ... be it a dish-washer, a cupboard or a fridge. Wider stuff just doesn?t fit into the gaps ... because all the gaps are 60cm ...

How could you manage without a fridge this size? :lol: I've seen so many kitchens with fridges as big as a small car, and my only question is who the fuck are you feeding, a family of 14?

subzero_refrigerator_3l.jpg

There are wider fridges ... and I guess we call them "american fridges" (or "side-by-side") for a reason ;)

Yeah, and over here the smaller appliances are referred to as European for the same reason. You can find noticeably smaller appliances than the norm and they are often more expensive since they are from more higher up brands.

I've seen so many kitchens with fridges as big as a small car, and my only question is who the fuck are you feeding, a family of 14?[/IMG]

I think it has to do with the facts that appliances are part of a house in North America, whereas in Europe you most often have to buy your own appliances. Since in North America the developers need to include appliances, they often go overboard so they can make their developments seem more fancy than they are.

My fridge isn't huge, but it's a side-by-side unit that can feed a family of four or five out of it. I could live just as comfortably out of a mini-bar size fridge.

It's fashionably narrow since it's for U-Rope. :p

Ahh gotcha! :p

Standart-width here for kitchen-stuff is 60cm (23.6 inch) ... be it a dish-washer, a cupboard or a fridge. Wider stuff just doesn?t fit into the gaps ... because all the gaps are 60cm ...

LOL, well there's side by sides, but we have top-bottom fridges as well and they're wider. I get what you mean though, and it looks good. :)

Well, here's my current bachelor's fridge. I already went shopping for the long weekend ahead.

5787091326_389b9fd960_o.jpg

5787087780_c2a223f254_o.jpg

That's a lot of potatoes. :p

And Coke Zero.
But.. But where is all the beer?

I'm not much of a beer drinker. Just the occasional Wei?bier.

That's a lot of potatoes. :p

It's the only thing Germans can still eat whithout risking e-coli :p

*disclaimer: by the time this message reaches you they may already have blamed potatoes to*

It's the only thing Germans can still eat whithout risking e-coli :p

*disclaimer: by the time this message reaches you they may already have blamed potatoes to*

You must have overlooked the cauliflower, paprika, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes :p

On a more general note: Eating is always a potential danger of life, no matter where you are and what you eat.

Last edited:
I thought I'd resurrect this thread because coincidentally I just took a picture of the contents of my fridge for reasons that shall remain unclear...

0012b8kq