Post your random dashcam videos thread

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Two inches of snow and they all lose their minds...

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
I talk to my fellow motorists, even if they can't hear me.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Had a job in Chicago last week. Watched a truck make a super tricky turn under a commuter train bridge. Some extra video with a stupid amount of intersections.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park

I want to drive a pencil through these peoples eyes. There are a lot of people who know how headlights work on my commute but there is seemingly more that either drive with high beams all the time or nothing. Other than driving behind somebody who's clearly got a failed O2 sensor or messed up cat where my cars HVAC sucks it right in so I start coughing from car exhaust, I'm not sure what else can be worse while driving on the road these days.

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT

I want to drive a pencil through these peoples eyes. There are a lot of people who know how headlights work on my commute but there is seemingly more that either drive with high beams all the time or nothing. Other than driving behind somebody who's clearly got a failed O2 sensor or messed up cat where my cars HVAC sucks it right in so I start coughing from car exhaust, I'm not sure what else can be worse while driving on the road these days.
Somehow it seems to be much more prevalent now than it used to be, I don’t get it. They are so oblivious to it too, I flash them or turn on my high beams (and when in Xterra off road lamps) but they never get it...

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
You know what's worse? People who do turn off the high beams, only to turn them on before they've passed you so you get a split second of MAXIMUM BLINDNESS.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Agreed.

Especially the ones who do it when the roads are wet for Max "Cannae See Shit, Captain!"

LeVeL

Forum Addict
Keep in mind that a lot of new cars have REALLY bright LOW beams. Also, elevation changes can make their low beams shine right into your eyes.

Perc

Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
Car(s)
4x4 diesel barge
You know what's worse? People who do turn off the high beams, only to turn them on before they've passed you so you get a split second of MAXIMUM BLINDNESS.
Someone once said it’s pretty satisfying to do this to people with eBay HID conversions.