Post your random dashcam videos thread

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Long before dash cams were a thing, I witnessed a woman hit a Ford pickup with a Cadillac, not once, but twice. She failed to put the Cadillac in park after the initial impact and it rolled into the truck again. Fun stuff... :D

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
On the way in.

A good one while out for lunch today.

Driver of the tow truck was on his phone...

Last edited:

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
This happened just after ringmeet... Unsure why I didn't post it earlier.

[video]

To preface, I hate Premiere's way of organizing where effects and stuff are, tried to add an arrow to aide where to look but it honestly just looks like shit. The right lane at the traffic light is where you need to focus your attention. The Infiniti SUV pulls a stupid u-turn..

As you've seen with my dashcam videos. There's hardly crashes, just some really boneheaded maneuvers that seemingly never get people caught.

Last edited:

motoent

Car(s)
BMW
Does anyone know why the G06 (the new X6) is still driving around camouflaged? I thought it came our last year. What are they still testing?

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
Saying "We do not tailgate" while keeping roughly 50% of the mandated minimum safety distance... :rolleyes:

leviathan

Snores like a puppy
DONOR
Car(s)
MX-5 NC, Model 3
Found a truck full of what I think are US spec Taycans.

Heading north on the A5 near Frankfurt - probably towards Bremerhaven or elsewhere on the northern coast to be shipped over. Thought they'd use the rail within Germany, but I guess these come in small enough numbers that trucks make more sense.

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT
Found a truck full of what I think are US spec Taycans.

Heading north on the A5 near Frankfurt - probably towards Bremerhaven or elsewhere on the northern coast to be shipped over. Thought they'd use the rail within Germany, but I guess these come in small enough numbers that trucks make more sense.
Where is he Taycan them i wonder

LeVeL

Forum Addict
I got passed over a double-yellow in a school zone today :censored: Ironically it was just minutes after being pulled over (no ticket though).