Post Your Shoes

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
Huge fucking pics!
Also, those last two don't help your title.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
I really like the kinda pointy ones...

Koenig

Clockwise from the top:

Puma Damascus-something-or-other (forget the name). Very comfy casual shoes.
Nike Delta Force Ones: I fucking love these, they're so warm during cold Canadian winters.
Puma Baskets: Classic Pumas, and my favorite shoe ever. These ones are really beat up after I've worn them out for 4 years, now I can only ever wear them on sunny days because of some cracks in the sole that let water in.
Adidas adizeo Mana running shoes: Runnings shoes I use when I work out.

I have a whole bunch more, but the rest are hiding in my closet somewhere, and I'm far too lazy to go find them.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee

anyone else hates shoes like this? not talking about the heel which is to high, but the fact that the tips are cut off and the toes are comming through. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR TOES!!!!!! there's nothing sexy about toes, and since you're wearing shoes like that they'll most likely reformed and all pointing to the middle

how would you feel if your sitting in a restaurant, and i'd be in my sandles, with my hairy toes pointing everywhere?

if you're not showing your nipples, i'm not interested in your toes either :D

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
But my toenails are awesome! Haha.

I'm more bothered by the hideous corky-looking crap on that pair.

cmb1981

anyone else hates shoes like this? not talking about the heel which is to high, but the fact that the tips are cut off and the toes are comming through. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR TOES!!!!!! there's nothing sexy about toes, and since you're wearing shoes like that they'll most likely reformed and all pointing to the middle

how would you feel if your sitting in a restaurant, and i'd be in my sandles, with my hairy toes pointing everywhere?

Toes and teeth are how you tell if someone takes proper care of themselves, if either set is busted look elsewhere post-haste.

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
and since you're wearing shoes like that they'll most likely reformed and all pointing to the middle
As my feet are 'feet-shaped' I thankfully can't wear shoes like that and I'm happy about it :D

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
shoes?

or skis?

(IMHO) feet are to big by definition. the point of shoes is to make them look smaller and make you not look like bigfoot.

those fail at that miserably

i realy have an issue with feet. feet are the biggest turndown you can imagine. so the smaller they are, or the less they stand out, the better

Danny Tran

or <br /><div class="bigusername">Tranny Dan?</div
shoes?

or skis?

(IMHO) feet are to big by definition. the point of shoes is to make them look smaller and make you not look like bigfoot.

those fail at that miserably
Actually for a man I have relatively small feet.

The bonus of long pointy shoes is that it slims your silhouette down by giving an illusion elongating your leg.

Furthermore these are one of the few ones with a "square" tip!

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
^ 'k, now...that post doesn't help your usertitle.

melbournian

Car(s)
2003 Honda Jazz VTi-S

Hmmm, I'm actually quite indifferent to open toe shoes. I have open toe high heels and haven't ever realy thought about them, except for when I put them on and realise I probably should have removed my chipped toenail polish.

Slingbacks, however...I hate them.

ChrisSRT4

Car(s)
ST Neon
These are the three main pairs I wear. The first two are Steve Madden and third is obviously Nike.

Last edited:

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0

Hell yes. Usually it's the wrong kind of women wearing these aswell, as in not young and hot, but old and fat. yuck yuck yuck

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
Hm... most commonly worn shoes around here....

TourMaster Solution WP

Fieldsheer Ace