Post Your Shoes

All my shoes, in their regular place. You can tell from the pics that I really like Adidas and that I live (forever) alone :D
nXLiH.jpg

zqfNW.jpg

I have a metal spilinter in my big toe, it's coming out tomorrow in hospital. So today at work I decided to wear my amazing Air Mocs...

IMG_2300.jpg

I got nothing but shit. :cry:

"Beach shoes"
"Wheres your laces?"
"Been swimming?"
"Beach shoes"
"Beach shoes"
"Beach shoes"

and a pisstake, "Nice shoes."

WHY? :barf:

Comfort beats everything.

Aston, props for having the stones/sense of humor to actually wear those, I certainly don't. :lmao: Not sure it's a reaction you were expecting, but there it is lol.

I always get shit for wearing Air Mocs (Which are only available imported) the camo ones rarely come up for sale... so I decided fuck it.

Camo ones were available in two colours.
nsw-air-moc-afe-pack-1.jpg

I also bought some shoes recently...

c4P8Cxz.jpg

w6NoVgA.jpg

Getting new shoes is a great rarity for me, but I got these while in London a week ago.

jLcAiqC.jpg

Two years ago I only had two pairs of shoes, the ones I wear with a suit and the ones I wear with everything else.

Since then, a friend got me into shoes and now I'm spending way too much money on them...

First, whatever I wear with a suit. They look like hell since I haven't actually wore them since 2009 and they've just been collecting dust ^^'

Let's go chronologically since two years ago:

Some Adidas Originals thingies I usually wear when I'm in a rush

Air Jordan 1 "Flight", I plan to get some real Air Jordan soon ^^'

Air Max with Nike+, I've never been able to make the Nike+ part to work properly though

Cheap Zara shoes I bought on sale, surprisingly comfy, but the laces broke within a week and they got pretty much destroyed in the rain...

Nike Air Force One "Downtown"

And the New Balance 366 I bought in Japan to replace the Air Force 1 when they basically destroyed my feet after walking for 4 days in them

And today's acquisition:
I got me some carbon fiber!

Nike Air Foamposite One "Stealth"

That's what people say about Crocs.

Crocs are comfort over style, these are comfy and ok, I think they look cool. No-one else agrees however, but I drive a 19 year old car. I couldn't give a fuck what people think.

Anyway, less pink than I thought. They're like a faded orangy-pink.

http://img153.imageshack.**/img153/4641/ktvl.jpg

The same guy has just listed these. I can't justify spending ?60 quid in one week on two pairs of trainers.

$(KGrHqN,!qEFG0tnvfYUBRwJ+QUYk!~~60_57.JPG