Post Your Watches

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Inspired by another thread I thought to ask what watch everyone has got and whether anyone else is into collecting... and collecting doesn't mean you need to have a billion watches. So post if you're a watch fan.

P.S. Make sure you don't quote the pictures we post... then it'll look like we all weat the same things. :roll:

I have this behemoth:

gps2klein.jpg

Is that the Casio GPS watch? Does it do anything but give you co-ordinates?

I've got:

Omega Seamaster GMT:
25382000.jpg

Omega Speedmaster Professional:
35705000.jpg

Tissot T-Touch:
Tissot2003FreestyleWrestChamp.jpg

I inherited the Professional 'Moon Watch' in the middle... both my father and grandfather used to wear it... although my dad was the original owner. I don't wear it much because being made to NASA's specs means it doesn't have a scratch-resistant face and I don't want to knick it since it's a bit of an heirloom.

Mine is just a cheesy Timex Ironman digital from Walmart, similiar to this
http://www.timex.com/bin/image.tmx?image=753048120963

It's cheap, but I wear a watch for functionality rather than for looks. It tells me what time it is, and that's it's only purpose. Oh yeah, the date too.

Well I guess it's like the fact that some people cherish cars and some others just see it as a means for going from point A to point B. A watch tells you the time but it's also like a piece of jewellery or like any other accessory.

I have a Omega Seamaster 007 very similar to the pic below except mine is in a worse conditon-

omega%20007seamaster1-3.JPG

I also have a Ben Sherman watch like this
2530781SPA64UC211337X.jpg

I am so jealous of that helium escape valve that my Seamaster is missing.. even though the only time I've been underwater was at that submarine Disneyland ride.

Shawn_230 said:
A watch tells you the time but it's also like a piece of jewellery or like any other accessory.

Yeah, to me, a watch is not like jewelry. I'm just not into adornments and stuff. I don't really pay attention to that sort of thing on other people either unless it really stands out.

Shawn_230 said:
Is that the Casio GPS watch? Does it do anything but give you co-ordinates?

Yeah, it's the GPS watch. I got it for the geek factor. It can tell you your speed, elevation, etc. It's pretty weak and useless though.

http://img213.imageshack.**/img213/174/ftl0143op3.jpg

got it as a gift over 3 years ago

ESPNSTI said:
I have an el-cheapo Timex Atlantis 100.
I never take it off. I shower, bathe, swim and sleep with it.

It's like.......a part of you :D

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
ESPNSTI said:
I have an el-cheapo Timex Atlantis 100.
I never take it off. I shower, bathe, swim and sleep with it.

I find that sentence funny. I love how never is in bold. :lol:
I suppose it would have been funnier if I had been talking about socks. :p

A Swiss Military "Swiss Recruit" Quartz time.

The great thing is that it looks alot more expensive than it really was.

6-510-04-005.gif

Shawn_230 said:
Is that a women's watch?
that specific might be of the woman's version actually. but the one i have is the man's one, its huge compared to the puny girl's one.