Post Your Watches

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Sienna, crippled people like vans....
I hope no one head-shotted you while taking that pic :p

Janus

Well this is topic I can relate to. Not being a "hip" and "funky" guy who wears earrings, necklaces, rings and the such, watches and cufflinks are the only kind of jewellery I have, so I tend to collect them, although I have kind of stopped as I have quite a few and I never wear half of them.

My collection.

I have two Jag watches, mainly from many years ago when I was at school, but I keep them around for when I travel and need a watch I wouldn't mind loosing. Surprisingly the olderest one on the left is still running!

I have a Tag Heuer Monaco and a Seiko Kinetic Auto Relay, which is my everyday wear. It is quite cool as it is kinetic, so it doesn't need a battery, and if it is stationary for 5 days it stops and goes into hibination mode for up to 3 years. Then when it is reactived it automatically sets itself to the correct date and time.

I also have a Omega Seamaster 007, like vRS, as I am a 007 fan and had to have it when I saw it. Finally I have two Rolexes, one Oyster Perpetual and one Datejust, both inherited from my Grandfather when he died.

That is a nice watch JuggernautRM! Oh man, now I want to get one of those as well! :p What model is that?

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
^that monaco is one hell of a good looking watch. how much did you get it for?

Janus

bartboy9891 said:
^that monaco is one hell of a good looking watch. how much did you get it for?
Can't remembr exaclty, I bought it in London about 2 years ago. I think it would have been around 600 - 700 pounds. I don't wear it that much because I prefer metal bands to leather, but I wear it with certain suits and outfits.

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition

Got it in China as a gift from my aunt. Casio Edifice EF-511D, strange how they don't sell these in North America.

I wear it every day, because I learned my lesson after losing my Fossil watch :cry::

Magnet

Car(s)
BMW E46 328Ci
This behemoth.

It's diesel powered, gives barometric pressure, temperature and altitude readings and I think, possibly, I haven't figured it out just yet, it tells the time.

I do like watches, and I should replace this one, but I've had it for 10 years now, and it's such a great workhorse that I don't want to get rid of it.

Not great with a suit though 8)

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
So you're into bondage and stuff haz?

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
Bugs 'n Bondage, you know me :)

no, but seing it on the wrist it doesn't look that hardcore. I use for my office job too.

haz

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
Damn, I knew someone would notice!!

haz

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
Magnet said:
This behemoth.

It's diesel powered, gives barometric pressure, temperature and altitude readings and I think, possibly, I haven't figured it out just yet, it tells the time.

I do like watches, and I should replace this one, but I've had it for 10 years now, and it's such a great workhorse that I don't want to get rid of it.

Not great with a suit though 8)
Diesel?????