Posting problem

Oke, so I have introduced myself just recently here on the forums. I already have 6 posts or so. But I still get this message :eek:

TubewayTorpedo: Since you have 5 or less posts, any posts you make may get sent to the moderation queue if the forums think your post is spam (posting images or urls). If it gets sent to moderation, it will require manual approval from a moderator before showing up. This feature is to avoid spam getting onto our forums. If your post does not immediately show up, please do not post it again! It will show up once approved. If you want to get rid of this notice, posting in the introduce yourself thread is a good place to start. Please note that new users cannot access the Private Message system.

So for this reason I couldn't post a video of a beautiful Aston Martin I saw just recently.. And I cant use PMS.

I see your Aston post in moderation. Don't worry, it'll show once I hit the approve button which I've done now. ;)

Thanks Viper! I was beginning to feel like the forgotten newbie :p

Viper is the owner, so you might wanna keep that tongue in cheek in check. :p

Nah it's all good, but recently the forums have had a slew of new uers who contribute nothing or just outright troll, these measures stop them from ruining the place.

Since I'm here I do have a legit question.

Can we still attach pictures/files to posts?

I was trying to post something as an attachment, but couldn't seem to work out how to do it, was this feature removed or am I just being dumb and noticing the correct icon?

I too am having this problem, have submitted several posts but they dont appear on the forum.
Really want to get underway with introducing the cars I own on here too! :p
:/