Powerball

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DÖNER
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Hi there guys.
Since I spend a lot of time in a lab and use my hands a lot :shifty:, I am thinking about buying a powerball.
Anyone has it? Is it good? Any input will be greatly appreciated!

I have one and after about two days it's pretty much just gathering dust..

Hi there guys.
Since I spend a lot of time in a lab and use my hands a lot :shifty:, I am thinking about buying a powerball.
Anyone has it? Is it good? Any input will be greatly appreciated!

Your lab lets you rock out on your guitar? Sweet! :D

[/obscurereference]

I'm confused, here Powerball is a lottery. It's seems it'd be quite expensive to buy a lottery for your hands and buying a ticket probably wouldn't help your hands unless you won so I assume that's not what you mean. :lol:

Good fun, I wore mine out, but I'm sceptical about the benifits.

I have/had (can't find it atm..) one. It's a fun thing but like others said I'm not sure if it really helps with anything. Might even strain things.

Also if you get one, you'll be wide open for several masturbation jokes :p

^^ :rofl: that guy's hair when it speeds up.

I can see that getting boring very quickly, that vest. The ball looks boring too...

Also if you get one, you'll be wide open for several masturbation jokes :p
I see why you said this after seeing the video. :lol:

And the the fact the Greatgraddage said he wore his out is just lol now. :lol:

:lol:
If I ever get one, you guys will never know about it!

why not just beat off like everyone else? it's the same movement, and you won't get tired of doing it.
Plus it's free!

Mwa, it's kind of neat. For 15 usd i'd get one again. It feels very unusual once you get it spinning, very hard to explain.

I was never as good as the guy in the video though, he's my new sexually frustrated hero!

I know a couple of people who bought one, no one of them used it for more than a couple of weeks. I'm glad I never came to buy one myself.

Uhhh...what is the point of this Powerball?

What the fuck did I just watch.....