Price of Gas/Petrol in your region

meh.. the other thread is just about a year old

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: $2.63/Gallon
Where I get gas in Pennsauken, New Jersey: $2.37/Gallon :)

How is that even possible?! :shock::shock:

That is the same mileage as this:
https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/12/16/VolvoFL6.jpg

I knew I'd generate a few responses with that, But it's actually the average according to the computer. It's mostly because of the freezing cold starts and the very short drives. my car burns roughly $50 per week at less than 10km per day.

Price : Lps.66.96 per gallon = $3.52

Last edited:
The handy thing about the fuel prices here / fuel consumption of my car is that I can basically go 100 km with 10 euro, so calculating things is simple.

meh.. the other thread is just about a year old
The main reason I brought up the old thread was that sooner or later, people will start to whine in here that they pay soooo much more for fuel than some other people. The same happened in the old thread. After a long discussion, people concluded that prices from around the world actually are not comparable, because there are too many differences in daily life. So what you end up with is a mere database of fuel prices that will be out of date in a week.

How the hell is gas more expensive in Dallas than in OKC? Everytime I wander down to the DFW area, it's cheaper than here.

Moore, OK
$2.159/Gallon

No idea. It might be less, I don't fill up very often.

It's a price ripple effect - price changes take longer (in general) the farther away you are from the supplying refineries.

I've also seen a $0.30 variance in the same brand of gas depending on location within Dallas. Just topped up the Pathfinder for $2.35/gal at the local Chevron.

Last edited:
croatia
1,05 ?/ L petrol
0,90 ?/ L diesel

Last week I paid 108.9p per litre. Don't know if it's changed since then, I haven't seen a petrol station all week. Costs me about ?45 to fill up the SIII.

At 17mpg it gets expensive.

Last edited:
Fuck...North and South America have sooooo cheap fuel. God, how much that annoys me..

Last week I paid 108.9p per litre. Don't know if it's changed since then, I haven't seen a petrol station all week. Costs me about ?45 to fill up the SIII.

At 17mpg it gets expensive.

How does a 4-cyl shed get such terrible mileage? I could get nearly that out of my F150 if I tried.

Price: $2.57/gal

Gas has been pretty cheap for a few days and I got lucky in that I ran out at just the right moment for a refill. Measured 13,4 litres per 100km which is obviously shit mileage but then, I drove a lot of short distances in town and it's been really cold, both play havoc with fuel consumption. I might get 10,5 litres / 100km in the summer if I'm careful and even better in hwy driving.

Price: 1,259 euros / liter

Price: $2.79/gallon (premium)

Not the best price in the world, but at close to 30mpg, I'm fine with it.