Private Message Usage for New Members

Quiky

Isn't really scary, honest
STAFF MEMBER
Effective immediately:
If you have registered after February 20th 2011, you cannot use the Private Message system unless manually authorized by the forum staff.

This is a direct response to assholes who register to harass and intimidate members of our community.

In order to activate your Private Messaging, you need to make a single reply to this thread requesting for the use of it, along with a valid reason for the usage.

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
To quote All Your Base...: What happen?!

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
someone set up us the bomb

I think Q explained it nicely, but I wouldn't mind a few juicy details myself. :)

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes
I realize this thread is not meant to be a discussion thread, but I feel this needs to be said:

a valid reason for the usage.
I hope "I want to exchange private messages with other members here" is valid enough. Your wording can be read to be meant more restrictive...

Quiky

Isn't really scary, honest
STAFF MEMBER
I hope "I want to exchange private messages with other members here" is valid enough. Your wording can be read to be meant more restrictive...
That is a valid reason, however we will check more than their reason-- IPs, previous posts, location, etc, and it will be up to our discretion to enable the feature.

Hive

Car(s)
MTR
this is my first message board. How does one "send a Private Message" to another user?
Thanks!

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
click on their name above the avatar, you get a drop down menu.

hedenhos

Car(s)
Audi A6
I humbly requests enabling of exchange of PM with other members here!

matchan_3

Car(s)
82 volvo 242
I like to request usage of the PM in this the forums, so i can participate in club activities in the Forza forums.

how long does it take to clear somebody for usage of PM's. I just missed a part of my club activity i wanted to be apart of. I really like to join them. can someone please help me out.

Last edited: