Private Message Usage for New Members

I've had a few occasions that I've wanted to ask members about their personal vehicles or request information about mine, and the only way I've been able to is to go off-topic in threads they are in. It'd make the site a lot cleaner if I could keep off-topic subjects to a private conversation, could you please enable PMs for me?

I've had a few occasions that I've wanted to ask members about their personal vehicles or request information about mine, and the only way I've been able to is to go off-topic in threads they are in. It'd make the site a lot cleaner if I could keep off-topic subjects to a private conversation, could you please enable PMs for me?

Done.

Hey, ive had bit of a problem with a new thread i made, it was aproved by a moderator and did show up, but later same evening the first post was gone :S I wanted to PM a moderator about it, but i couldnt, couldt i get unblocked for pm, or get in contact with a mod here? :)

Hi Quiky,
I would like to ask some specific members a few questions concering the cars and possible meeting points to drive e.g. to the N?rburgring together.

I also have a question for you, that I would not want to post in public.

Thanks!

Hi Quiky,
I would like to ask some specific members a few questions concering the cars and possible meeting points to drive e.g. to the N?rburgring together.

I also have a question for you, that I would not want to post in public.

Thanks!
Done.

Hi, I'd like to be able to send PM's. I have added somebody as a friend, just to say thanks for all the work that he does (check my history), and I don't wanna mess up his threads. Also I'd like to be able to send messages with things that would otherwise make a thread go off topic.
Just google my name, got no intention of any wrongdoing regarding torrent sites invites, harras others or just bad behaviour.

Hi, I'd like to be able to send PM's. I have added somebody as a friend, just to say thanks for all the work that he does (check my history), and I don't wanna mess up his threads. Also I'd like to be able to send messages with things that would otherwise make a thread go off topic.
Just google my name, got no intention of any wrongdoing regarding torrent sites invites, harras others or just bad behaviour.

done.

I would like to send raunchy love PMs to my stalki Karoug and passion filled death threats to my stalki on the side LP. I should only need to send a thousand or so a day.

I would like to send raunchy love PMs to my stalki Karoug and passion filled death threats to my stalki on the side LP. I should only need to send a thousand or so a day.
Unfortunately the system requires a minimum of 2100 vile messages per day (or 10 MWF posts), so your request is denied until you can up your count to meet the quota.

Hi, can you enable the PM/visitor message system for me? I received a visitor message and I would like to reply to it.

Hey Quiky,
I signed up before the cut off, but I can't send PM's. I wanted to PM you regarding your former FTP couple of questions etc.

Hey Quiky,
I signed up before the cut off, but I can't send PM's. I wanted to PM you regarding your former FTP couple of questions etc.

Done.

Hi, I'm new, I would like to send a Pm to an existing member as they have resources that I have been searching for. I'm not a troll, and a nice chap! I also love top gear and I'm not sure why I didn't sign up here earlier!!!
Thank you!!
-J