Private Message Usage for New Members

Hi, I request I be allowed to PM other Fiat Panda (classic) owners, as I am not a fan of public derision. Thanks.

Hi. May I be permitted to PM a particular member? I have sent a friend request but I don't know if this will do the trick; I'm not sure how it works. Speedingz and I are alike in that we are both a little on the fringe and it could be that we would have some interesting conversations. The problem is that there is a very good chance that he does not read the forum very often, so that I could wait a long time before I might get a chance to reply to one of his posts!!!! Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Hi. May I be permitted to PM a particular member? I have sent a friend request but I don't know if this will do the trick; I'm not sure how it works. Speedingz and I are alike in that we are both a little on the fringe and it could be that we would have some interesting conversations. The problem is that there is a very good chance that he does not read the forum very often, so that I could wait a long time before I might get a chance to reply to one of his posts!!!! Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Done.

Hi, I'm a newbie and I'd like to ask the permission to send PM to other people of the forum, just for a couple of questions that I wouldn't like to post publicly. Thanks very much

Hi, I'm a newbie and I'd like to ask the permission to send PM to other people of the forum, just for a couple of questions that I wouldn't like to post publicly. Thanks very much

Done

Hi, I?d like to be permitted to send PMs, well basically to send one particular PM.
I will attend the Ringmeet this year and I?d like to send my phone number to the guy in charge. I live nearby and can arrange some short term logistic assistance. That requires them to have my number.
As soon as I?ve sent that one PM, you can cut me off again... ;-)

Hi, I?d like to be permitted to send PMs, well basically to send one particular PM.
I will attend the Ringmeet this year and I?d like to send my phone number to the guy in charge. I live nearby and can arrange some short term logistic assistance. That requires them to have my number.
As soon as I?ve sent that one PM, you can cut me off again... ;-)
Enabled.

May I have PMs enabled in order to message another member about a question and not clog up an unrelated thread?

Hi Finalgear forum staff:

I would like to PM somebody offering me a private download link (please see Fifth Gear Season 2 thread in video offers).

Thanking you in advance.

I've nudged a lazy dude for you

Hi Finalgear forum staff:

I would like to PM somebody offering me a private download link (please see Fifth Gear Season 2 thread in video offers).

Thanking you in advance.

And I would like to PM ChrisR the download link.

Quiky normally handles this as he's the one who wanted to disable PMs for newbies, but he appears to be sleeping on the job so I've gone ahead and done it.

Can I have private messaging please? I'd rather not derail threads with offtopic.

I was also going to ask a mod about a post that probably triggered the spam trap since it referred to another forum?

Can I have private messaging please? I'd rather not derail threads with offtopic.

I was also going to ask a mod about a post that probably triggered the spam trap since it referred to another forum?
Done, and validated the post.