Production 2010 Chevy Camaro Revealed!

Yea come on, help our planet and buy the V8!

But seriously that is one of the best looking convertible variants I've seen at this price point. Any more details on the ragtop? It just looks great with the top down or up

Thing is I think the Cobalt SS is a beast for the price honestly also.. Right now guys are making 300hp 330 Tq at the wheels with only a tune on the Cobalts which is impressive. They'd walk the v6 Camaro just based on power/weight ratio, and I don't know but after a certain amount of power I think I would be eventually walked by the Camaro around a track. Still v6 w/6 speed manual is a nice deal should be a great car to fight the 370z, and a few others..

I think the Genesis Coupe will be the v6's main rival but I think Hyundai might have won that fight just by using the world engine which well is no joke if you consider the power Evo's are making..

Still a tempting car to drive around with style that's for sure.

The problem with the Cobalt though is (for drag racing at least) is it's not going to be able to launch as hard. Then you tack on the fact that it is a boring if not flat out ugly car, and is a $23k econobox.

Around a track stock vs stock a 260hp Cobalt SS vs a 300hp Camaro will be a close match, combine that with RWD (drifters will like it along with sports car purists), and it looks a lot better.

GM is gonna have to drop the price on the Cobalt SS, or drop it all together when the v6 camaro comes out, and god forbid they do a lightened sub 3500lb model...

Well the Cobalt for me is a track car around corners I could care less about drag. Also the SS will be done after 2009.. :( Hopefully I get my hands on one in a while lol...I wish..

The car has turned out rather nicely. Looks damn good, nice range of engines, and the interior looks nice and comfy. Now if it will only be that cheap, I may have to pass on the Sky. I would like a Turbo V-6 though.

id take any spec camaro. but the cobalt ss's are pretty nice car.s my friend has a 08 supercharged. thing pulls pretty hard

Well the Cobalt for me is a track car around corners I could care less about drag. Also the SS will be done after 2009.. :( Hopefully I get my hands on one in a while lol...I wish..

I was speaking of both drag racing as well as going around corners.