Questions game

I agree, what's your favourite hair colour though?

Brunette - darker colours, you know my colour-ish? But not just dyed all one colour, you know?

Good, I too go for dark hair, too many bleached blondes these days, so boring.

What about eyes then, are they an important feature?

I like the eyes, but more the looks that come from them rather than their colour, although blue is certainly very sexy, no?

Hmmm.... I like darker eye colours, but yes blue can be very appealing, what about arses, I like nice firm arses which are a good handful per cheek, how important do ou consider them?

Firm but pinchable? Rock hard is not appealing, and aren't dimples sexah?

Yes, they are, what about body type, which is most appealing?

guys - The rugby fit type I like, gotta have shoulders (good hugs from guys with proper shoulders) aren't hugs important? Have you worked out that I'm a sucker for the taller gent? Do you like hands?

gals - Women, not boys with mozzie bites which is a little odd, you think? More towards the hourglass/pear type, and not boney, I only want to see elbows and knees, no ribs or point of hip like they're about to split the skin open wide, I don't want to break them, do you?

Yes, anorexic women hold no appeal for me, I am always scared to hug them in case their ribs break. Women aren't meant to skeletons with breasts, it's just not attractive.

I like women who have curves and a healthy level of body fat and yes hands are very important.

So, what's the question?

Oops, so how important is sense of humour?

Very...otherwise when I say stupid stuff, I'll leave pauses for the laughs, and there will be silence...and it has to be a little warped, and dirty, sorta like mine, you know? Can I like smiling?

Of course, what about commitment, is that something you are looking for?

At this point, not what is on the cards, but never definately say no, although eventually would be nice...this what you mean? I'm a bigger fan of trust if you can understand that? And maturity - comes naturally with the trust?

Sure I can understand, now sexual chemistry, I consider this to very important, if a girl can't turn me on, it ain't work very well, how much of a factor is it for you?

If there is no chemistry, does it not put you in the dreaded 'friend' zone? But don't you think I find lots of things about a person tweak my.............interest, one way or another?

Yeah, but if the spark in the bedroom ain't there, gonna be hard to make a relationship work, so which activity would you enjoy doing with someone?

Apart from the obvious?

Well that would be good, but asides from that, what would you do together?

See local sights, picnic by the lake on a nice day, see bands, comedy shows, movies etc, eat out, drag them out to the obligatory friend/family functions that are usually (usual topic of conversation directed to me - 'so, anyone special?' would probably become 'when are you giving your parents grandchildren?') go to the odd drive day, usually something going on around here....are we forgetting about all the mundane stuff for the minute?

My perfect Sunday - long lazy (but not necessarily sleeping) morning in bed, followed by late brunch. Watch movie in the afternoon and a quiet dinner....I'm not very imaginative, am I? It's usually housework (like today) and errands (tomorrow)...boring much?