Rainy Days With My DAD'S GTR

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
its raining today and i think cars look great in the rain like girls in white tops in the rain.

had alot more, but pictures blurreed. here are ones that didnt =.="

ok i got ACD See and i resized them to 1024 so dont complain ok.

pflroad5wf.jpg

lightpull2af.jpg

sd4ux.jpg

p22600486wb.jpg

p22600559xb.jpg

its ok thanks mate.

guys i am so annoyed how my shutter was messed about and all the photos blurred.

i like the one in the ally so much but then it blurredd WHHYYYYY

well, you might've just written "my GTR in the dark" ... instead of that it's rainy ... the dark comes to show much more than that it has been raining ... IMO .. BUT I like the pics :)

haz

swek said:
I love picture number four. I made it my new wallpaper.
Yep, it's great, but too small to make it a wallpaper. Do you have it bigger? Thanks.

yep i have my trademark 2288x whatever designed to break H scrolls thats why ididnt post it lol. should i now?

i have one but i stopped in the middle of the road so i cant setup and shit lol. ifi did get the chance, by the itme i set up i have to pack up and move my car coz of traffic lol

your hand shakes like crazy man!

well.. considering that the shutter opens for quite awhile... a little handshake without a tripod is normal.... I bet you can't hold something in your hand and keep it absolutely still for like 3 seconds

I bet you can't hold something in your hand and keep it absolutely still for like 3 seconds

Esp. with that car in front of you :(

hahahaha, thanks man. i dont have a truck josty do u mean trunk?

yeah i probably do so next time. i have a strinkable monopod

Nice pictures Jason, pity they aren't sharp. :cry:

* Derek dances a raindance :happy:
* Derek kicks out Jason in the rain with his car, shouting; make some new ones! ;)