Random F1 videos

What a waste of a few billion dollars. Another flat featureless point and squirt circuit. Hopefully The F1 guys don't use that mickey mouse chicane at turn 3.

And is that SERIOUSLY the pit exit????

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPlyQ9vjQGI[/YOUTUBE]

I don't see that pitlane exit as "cool" at all. I see it as a pointless and unnecessary gimmick used to liven up what Cold Fussion said, "Another dull and lifeless piece of shit track."

Because that's what it is.

Another dull and lifeless peice of shit track.

What a waste of a few billion dollars. Another flat featureless point and squirt circuit. Hopefully The F1 guys don't use that mickey mouse chicane at turn 3.

And is that SERIOUSLY the pit exit????

QFT. Hugely disappointing - such a nondescript, boring track.

One day they will realise you can't CREATE a good track. Nature creates good tracks, think of pretty much every good circuit around the world and they all follow the contours of the landscape. They don't bulldoze everything and put up grandstands.

With current day Formula 1 trying to create overtaking zones is pointless (which is what they are trying to do with this point and squirt rubbish) so they might as well make tracks that challenge the driver.

One day they will realise you can't CREATE a good track. Nature creates good tracks, think of pretty much every good circuit around the world and they all follow the contours of the landscape. They don't bulldoze everything and put up grandstands.

Even though Spa is the best track in the world, Eau Rouge was just bulldozed together to make for more spectacular racing. ;p

That pit-lane exit...

Gorgeous facility, boring race track.

Even though Spa is the best track in the world, Eau Rouge was just bulldozed together to make for more spectacular racing. ;p

Stefan Bellof discovered that Eau Rogue isn't an ideal overtaking place. You might be right, but Eau Rogue was built in the 1920s when the position of health and safety man didnt exist, and they would've looked at the side of that hill and thought 'how can we make this more challenging...'

The Abu Dhabi track is terrible!

Kimi Smiling, Happy Birthday Kimster
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9LleEHXdPU[/YOUTUBE]

Is that Tanya that Martin Brundle always runs into? :lol:

Yeah, it is :lol:. I've always wondered how aware the German Sky viewers are of Brundle, and how he comes across in their coverage.

Me and my younger brother did actually spot him and Eddie Jordan in the background of a gridwalk shot when we watched the Hungarian GP on French TV!