Random funny screencaps (no 56k)

/\ :lol: Luckily we love him for other things besides his legs...

It is a football helmet, and they put it there just to be random, just like they had stig photocopying his helmet, the teeth whitener on Richards desk, The picture on Jeremy's desk, and all other little things like that. Just ads to the randomness.

But none of the other stuff is random. All the other things are references to earlier episodes, but when was American football important? The only thing I can remember is "footballer's car" (in which case they mean 'soccer') - and the only reason I can think of to use a football helm is because it stands out much more than, say, a shoe or something. You know?

But none of the other stuff is random. All the other things are references to earlier episodes, but when was American football important? The only thing I can remember is "footballer's car" (in which case they mean 'soccer') - and the only reason I can think of to use a football helm is because it stands out much more than, say, a shoe or something. You know?

Well, there is a last possibility, that it wasn't placed there at all but rather belongs to an employee and just happened to be in shot. We know most everything in shot was a carefully placed shot, but it could have just been there. Doubtful, but possible. It's still very weird.

1303.jpg

From the look of James' face he's about ready to join the 'Astro-Shitters' club mentioned in his to the Moon special.
13032.jpg

Haha what episode was this from?
Pretty old - the "Yokel with one tooth" advertising the Silverstone race track. Anyone?

Ugh... I just watched that a few days ago...

5x01!!

Last edited:
Well, there is a last possibility, that it wasn't placed there at all but rather belongs to an employee and just happened to be in shot. We know most everything in shot was a carefully placed shot, but it could have just been there. Doubtful, but possible. It's still very weird.

Or there is the possibility that it refers to something yet to happen in the current series...

http://img34.imageshack.**/img34/6551/81881974.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.**/img34/1826/99240154.jpg

:lol:

*snigger* Birsay.

Wait...

I still can't see how girls like any of the guys in TG, maybe having sport cars really works, who knows...

Ah yes, but James (also) has a Fiat Panda & a Brompton folding bicycle & we still adore him ;)
As the other not-a-dudes have said, it's about something besides looks, i don't find Jezza physically attractive but a bloke who makes you laugh & has interesting opinions is worth far more than a pretty face with a Ferrari.
Having said that, i do find James physically attractive, maybe cos we have similarly uncontrollable hair...:D

I still can't see how girls like any of the guys in TG, maybe having sport cars really works, who knows...

Time for yet another Not a Dude to weigh in...

It ain't the cars. It's the boys themselves...and it's virtually naught to do with their looks, either.

I like Jeremy because he has the audacity to speak his mind and is unapologetic about it. I like James because he's a bit nerdy and quirky, has varied interests and is able to make them all come alive without boring us to tears. I like Richard because he's plucky, intelligent, and witty. And yes, even with that ever-expanding midlife crisis hair, I think the Hamster is sexy.

Time for yet another Not a Dude to weigh in...

It ain't the cars. It's the boys themselves...and it's virtually naught to do with their looks, either.

I like Jeremy because he has the audacity to speak his mind and is unapologetic about it. I like James because he's a bit nerdy and quirky, has varied interests and is able to make them all come alive without boring us to tears. I like Richard because he's plucky, intelligent, and witty. And yes, even with that ever-expanding midlife crisis hair, I think the Hamster is sexy.

^^ What she said.:nod: