Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Can’t trust customers to know where to put fuel
anymore?
Apparently not! I wonder if this is a response to an incident or just some BP executive who is personally clueless and assumes everyone else is.

I wonder if this is a response to an incident or just some BP executive who is personally clueless and assumes everyone else is.

1712527579882.jpeg

I've watched the Late Break Shown episode on the Honda Anyone (can't be assed to spell it correctly) and I just love how Jonny Smith basically made the question "WTF is this shit?" into a 25 minute video, that despite being about one of the most drab cars on the market is actually somewhat entertaining.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIB4NhE6WYc

Apparently not! I wonder if this is a response to an incident or just some BP executive who is personally clueless and assumes everyone else is.
Isnt there some rule saying you cant fill up a jerrycan that is in the boot? Therefore the attendant must be able to see where you’re putting the fuel, because a loose jerrycan in the boot can go kablooey?

Isnt there some rule saying you cant fill up a jerrycan that is in the boot? Therefore the attendant must be able to see where you’re putting the fuel, because a loose jerrycan in the boot can go kablooey?
I've never actually seen this but I suppose there could be. On most forecourts I wouldn't expect anyone to be watching most of the time, too many pumps and they also have to run a small supermarket. It's still common for people to fill up a can of fuel and then store it loosely in the car.