Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

I already know about that. Look at where the guy's located - there's not a chance in hell I wouldn't know about it, especially since I bought my Series III's transmission conversion kit from the guy.

Anyone who does that to their E-Type will be appropriately punished when they go to sell it and discover nobody wants it and that what they thought was a $30-60K-plus car is now worth about $5K. Also, if they used that particular kit, it's pretty easy to convert the car back to a V12.

Heh. Well I now know how to get a cheap V12 E-Type.

Nobody cares about the Series II. :p

Fixed that for you.

Fuckin' is definetly a good word, not so sure about awesome.

some a-hat decided to key my front left quarter panel while at the gym. that makes it twice that my car has been keyed at that gym. fuckin asshats.

some a-hat decided to key my front left quarter panel while at the gym. that makes it twice that my car has been keyed at that gym. fuckin asshats.

Expect more of that as the economy gets worse (despite the proclamations from Our Dear leader). I've got the cars' alarms cranked up to paranoid mode.

I'm glad that I'm going back down to rich-lazy-retired-person-ville for college in 2 days. no more sitting in the central valley in a city where the unemployment rate is well over 14%

Hire a disused Russian solider with an AK-47 to guard your car at all times.

some might find the answer racist somehow, so I spoilered it out of precaution.

pshhh....russians are over rated. I could hire an illegal immigrant that got laid off from the agriculture field and pay him in taco truck food.

Last edited:
True, but a disused Russian solider with an AK-47 is much more humorous.

In my experience people don't just key cars for no good reason. Definitely not twice.

Depends what kind of AK47.
A Russian with one of these:

http://img44.imageshack.**/img44/8453/ak471.jpg

would probably be quite useless, and might end up throwing up on your car.

Expect more of that as the economy gets worse (despite the proclamations from Our Dear leader). I've got the cars' alarms cranked up to paranoid mode.

By that logic I should buy a replacement leaper now but wait to put it on until the economy gets better. :hmm:

In my experience people don't just key cars for no good reason. Definitely not twice.

It happens. Usually kids, or a case of mistaken identity. "OMG my boyfriend cheated on me with this btich. She drives a white Honda Civic and goes to that gym!"

...Or just having a better car in some cases.

There's supposed to be a car in here somewhere:

500x_Lamborghini_Reventon_Roadst.jpg

It happens. Usually kids, or a case of mistaken identity. "OMG my boyfriend cheated on me with this btich. She drives a white Honda Civic and goes to that gym!"

...Or just having a better car in some cases.

Perhaps people are just hateful in Califronia. The people I know that have been keyed all had it coming. Not saying it's right, just saying.

Yeah they do. I caught someone keying my motorcycle at my-then current place of work. He did it four times on camera (company refused to do anything) and then I waited for him with a cattle prod when he did it the fifth time.

I'd never seen or heard of him before and the reason he gave the cops was "I hate bikes."

I'd like to hear how that worked out.

Not much to tell. He put key to paint and four seconds later I put cattle prod to back of neck.

His dancing wasn't particularly coordinated, but it was entertaining to watch.

After that, slapped cuffs on him and waited for the cops to arrive.

This is why you do not commit vandalism in the nighttime in Texas.

Last edited:
Damn, I guess don't go to California or Texas. We have our nuts, but all the people I've known had their cars keyed because they were egotistical douche-bags with the road rage.