Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

ChelsDS

xD
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I don't know what your price range is, but just for reference my 2006 with 27k miles fully loaded had an asking price of $16,700, and sold for considerably less than that ;)
I'd want a manual for sure, even with this shitty traffic out here. Haven't looked at used ones honestly because it's just a crazy idea of mine. I prefer four doors (true doors) and dislike how I would have to rip apart the dash to fit my double-din headunit in there :(

killpanda

wants to fondle your manboobs
That Honda retro-car thingy looks like a boxier 500 with Wall-e eyes :-o

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Divorcée Mobiles
In honor of the current page number:

I also taught someone how to heel-toe shift today.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c

How cute is this?
I cannot figure out where I put the real engine in so no good, I will take the old one thanks.

I mean really, fancy light tricks in a 100% electric car? What's it's range 3 miles?

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
I cannot figure out where I put the real engine in so no good, I will take the old one thanks.

I mean really, fancy light tricks in a 100% electric car? What's it's range 3 miles?
The original N600 was powered by (basically) a motorcycle engine. No reason this couldn't be - just like the Hayabusa-power-converted Smarts.

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
The original N600 was powered by (basically) a motorcycle engine. No reason this couldn't be - just like the Hayabusa-power-converted Smarts.
Or, keeping the Honda theme, the engine from the CBR1000R or the CB1300SF.:lol:
This would be epic!

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
Lock closer and you will notice a very big issue

There is no hood
You'd also probably have to make a larger hole for air to get in to the radiator and probably the air intake. Too much work for that. They have obviously do not want anyone fixing their horrible ideas.

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #Spyder
Lock closer and you will notice a very big issue

There is no hood
You'd also probably have to make a larger hole for air to get in to the radiator and probably the air intake. Too much work for that. They have obviously do not want anyone fixing their horrible ideas.
IT'S JUST A CONCEPT!