Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

And some LED lights.

1lb1ju.jpg

Nah, the "This is what a BTR sounds like from half a kilometer away going full balls in your direction" windup is valuable intel and/or psyop.
That said, the music is an overdub. No dopplar. No distortion. It's frigging album quality. Hamfisted propaganda targeted at easily amused people on the internet.

Those flags are also interesting. They aren't any of national flags. They might be unit standards. In which case, super-hamfisted propaganda because uninitiated, easily amused people on the internet won't know which side to give points to. I certainly can't figure it out, and I'm looking at a damned reference for flags in that conflict.

Or maybe the guy's camera is so potato that the colors are jacked.

Wars like this one aren't just fought over territory anymore - in order for it to stick, the global public needs to want it to stick - otherwise, left to their own devices, governments are so taken aback by the concept of the status quo power balance changing that they might just intervene.

Last edited:
Which would you rather have?

qYpCtSR.png

-OR-

XiPorr9.png

What makes it 100k?

A Petty Mustang? Why did he switch to Mustangs?

Whoever buys that Mustang (at anywhere near that price) defines the term "more money than brains."

Richard Petty Motorsports has been a Ford team since merging with Robert Yates Racing in 2010.

I did not know this, not a big NASCAR guy, or racing really. But he used to do Challengers.

Because someone gave him a giant pile of money.

Like he needed it.

And what Jim said!

I only associate his name with the Superbird. Not a NASCAR fan either, just a Plymouth fan.

Richard Petty's name on a sticker.

Well, it tsays "Richard Petty 727HP! #6 of 14" so it is not just a sticker. Still too much money, but at least it has some rarity and extra performance.

1 feet of snow has fallen since yesterday.

It took me 1h to get home after work instead of the usual 20~30 minutes.

Guess I was lucky, 300 cars were stuck overnight on the main highway I usually take home.

Late last night a Mustang got stuck trying at the entrance of my street, probably took him 2h to get unstuck and park on the side of the street.

This morning my oldest daughter school is closed, as is the military base where my gf works. I decided to work remotely :)

Edit: Just went out to shovel a bit around the car:

IMG_20170315_103539.jpg

IMG_20170315_104403.jpg

Last edited:
1 feet of snow has fallen since yesterday.

It took me 1h to get home after work instead of the usual 20~30 minutes.

Guess I was lucky, 300 cars were stuck overnight on the main highway I usually take home.

Late last night a Mustang got stuck trying at the entrance of my street, probably took him 2h to get unstuck and park on the side of the street.

This morning my oldest daughter school is closed, as is the military base where my gf works. I decided to work remotely :)

Meanwhile in Michigan, we got about 1 inch of snow on Monday and it took me 2 hours to get to work instead of the usual 30~40 minutes.

Last edited:
We got about an inch as well and travel time was unaffected. :)

Ford, officially announce the Bullitt Mustang already. You're killing me!!

/rant.