Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

That rules out a Calloway Corvette.

I love the 300ZX. When I first saw one on the road, surrounded by 1980s boxes, it looked like a spaceship with wheels. I've loved it ever since.
I very heavily considered the TT version for my first car but reports of reliability issues and general inability to find one in decent shape stopped me

Twin turbo and electrical problems? I'm thinking some sort of a VAG product, most likely an older RS Audi, perhaps C3 RS6?

Twin turbo and questionable electronics... my mind immediately went to Dodge Stealth but I'm just not seeing it.

i assume this is a stock twin turbo’d vehicle, and Spectre being called in to fix something electrical means it isn’t a new car...

... yeah, I have nothing original to add. My mind keeps going Japanese (Z32 300ZX TT or FD RX-7).

i assume this is a stock twin turbo’d vehicle, and Spectre being called in to fix something electrical means it isn’t a new car...

... yeah, I have nothing original to add. My mind keeps going Japanese (Z32 300ZX TT or FD RX-7).
Don't think FD had electrical issues, but BCS did remind me of the wonder that is Mitsubishi 3000GT aka GTO aka Dodge Stealth.

Hmm, Lucas electrics and coming from a dealer.... so something not too old.

i hope you bought a full on dragster :p

(yeah i know, i'm european and do like drag racing!)

If you are on Instagram, look up @OffRoadCayenne. It's a damn impressive build and he's not afraid to use it.

To be fair to the electrics issue, it isn't strictly an electronic issue but rather a functional design choice that results in damage to some wiring over time. Not anything too major. Spectre happened to have his kits handy and was faster to do the repair to a better standard than I would have been without buying additional supplies, so I bribed him with dinner to fix that while I was working on other things.

To be fair to the electrics issue, it isn't strictly an electronic issue but rather a functional design choice that results in damage to some wiring over time. Not anything too major. Spectre happened to have his kits handy and was faster to do the repair to a better standard than I would have been without buying additional supplies, so I bribed him with dinner to fix that while I was working on other things.

On the other hand, it’s an extension/evolution of the same damn problem this line of vehicles has had since at least 1978 and that I had to repair twice on ones I’ve owned. :p

Well come on then, what is it?