Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Also something to consider. That monument of an engine only has an 8:1 CR and spins to a leisurely 5000 rpm. You give it an extra ounce per square inch and it'll shit itself..... and you want to give it whole PSIs. Good luck. And I'm sure the rotating assembly in that motor weighs as much as my Fiesta, so yeah.....

You’ve got that spare NASCAR motor, right??

Also someone needs to ‘shop that Danger to Manifold GIF to say Danger to Grey Poupon or something.
Pretty sure at the rate he's going, it won't be ready for 2-3 years. Meanwhile, you're planning on blowing the 6.75 up on day 1.

Get out of here with that GM crap. A Mopar block will do nicely as a stopgap to the FR9. A 426 Wedge or a 440. 426 Hemis are too pricy :(

I'm still making my projections based somewhat in reality

Realistically, I’d just get a junkyard iron block 6.0 and throw oversized turbos on it and get a very quiet exhaust.

I’d also tear the braking system out and fit a more conventional setup.

Dumping the motor from those cars is the best thing to do. From reading on a BaT auction, all the computers in them are NLA.

Realistically, I’d just get a junkyard iron block 6.0 and throw oversized turbos on it and get a very quiet exhaust.

I’d also tear the braking system out and fit a more conventional setup.

Dumping the motor from those cars is the best thing to do. From reading on a BaT auction, all the computers in them are NLA.
Just Cleetus it. Junkyard 5.3 Vortec with an 83mm turbo. Because why not?

Just buckle up when one of us wins the lottery because the automotive shenanigans will put the other online channels to shame.

"I have purchased a Honda Fit in a 72 month plan with an unlimited mileage warranty"

The shenanigan is that I bought something boring and reliable for once...also that I may want to see if I can make it hit a million miles before I finish paying it....suck on that Matt Farah :p

"I have purchased a Honda Fit in a 72 month plan with an unlimited mileage warranty"

The shenanigan is that I bought something boring and reliable for once...also that I may want to see if I can make it hit a million miles before I finish paying it....suck on that Matt Farah :p

Doesn't exist if there isn't a thread for it. :D

This morning I discovered a new selling feature of the Challenger. I can fit full size wine bottles in each of the door mounted cupholders. That should be in the bumf!

As to why I had wine in my car first thing this morning... uh, let's not go there.

The Golf has this in the trunk like holsters on either side of the floor area. I haven't tried the front door pockets for fear of getting pulled over for something dumb and the cop going "whats that?"

Xterra’s cup holders have these inserts that if you take em out allow you to fit those big bottomed champagne bottles ;)

Xterra’s cup holders have these inserts that if you take em out allow you to fit those big bottomed champagne bottles ;)

And if the inserts are anything like the Frontier, occasionally they end up stuck on the bottom of something and you don't realize it until you are in the house.