Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Curious, what’s holding you back?

At this point, if you know you know. I think I've mentioned it a bunch of times on here and don't want to go into it again.

He works for Ford, and he has to be a good company man. :mrgreen::tease:

Negative ghostrider.

Possibly also the C5's bad build quality and low-ish reliability. :p

It was surprisingly better than I had expected. Which isn't saying much, but still.

Couple days ago I was driving along the highway and came across an odd sight. A Challenger with Euro plates.

That's weird. Why would you bother to import a common rental car to the US to drive it around?

Now, what you can't see through my lovely potatocam cell phone is that the damned thing says "USA" in the country box.

Yep. This guy is driving around with the legendary US Armed Forces EU stealth license plate. Like these:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/HK-Nummernschild_der_US-Streitkräfte.jpg

Kind of a neat thing, a Lara in the studio.

Hey! I know that car! And the owner!

I thought you might know them.

Almostm $8k off a helical redeye. Almost a bargin, right? lol

Chevrolet is offering $10k rebates on Silverado's. What is that, like $40 per horsepower?

^^

That is simple, one side goes at a time.

Ah, yeah, missed that.

He may have also decided to send the car to get a soaking before his wallet took one from the maintenance costs. :p

Spent all weekend bombing down logging roads in a Hummer H3. 2WD, a 6.0L V8, and 37" tires make for quite a hilarious rally car!
Who buys a RWD Hummer?!