Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

I often cannot rest my heel on the floor so it has to stay suspended.
Damn. :( I had that problem years ago in a rental Vito and was very glad that I only had to drive it for about 30 km.

The fiat is also in general kinder to my tiny feet reaching things
Italian city cars, always build for tiny feet. Apparently Italian women have those or something...
In a Fiat Cinquecento, I had serious trouble hitting only one pedal at a time... :D

Come back when you've driven a 1970s Land Rover in motorway traffic, now that's a heavy clutch. ?

Drove my dad's Freelander 2 for the first time in a while last weekend and the brake pedal position seems very odd, maybe I didn't put the seat back far enough but I couldn't put my heel on the floor while pressing it. :dunno:

I often cannot rest my heel on the floor so it has to stay suspended.
You could just extend your pedals, it's not really all that difficult and often doesn't require any permanent mods
Come back when you've driven a 1970s Land Rover in motorway traffic, now that's a heavy clutch. ?
I prefer cars from this side of the millennium thank you :p

I’m sure none of them equal my buddy’s idiotic stage 3 that he couldn’t even drive after her put it in, but I only drove that car a couple of times.

I once tried to drive a 300ZX TT with a "stage 3" clutch. I couldn't get the stupid thing out of the driveway. The car was otherwise stock.
Sounds pretty much like my friends car. It was basically an on/off switch

You could just extend your pedals, it's not really all that difficult and often doesn't require any permanent mods
I looked into them and they didn't really work at the right angle. Like it made them closer to the seat but not usually the floor, probably because most people who are using them have short enough legs that they can't rest their heel anyway. Like for the SUBARU it would probably be a good idea because I can barely reach the damn pedals, but I don't even drive the bug and fiat clicked all the way up unless i am trying to fit a person behind me. Combat boots are a better accessiblity tool at that point ?

Going to go look at that Ambulance I posted about a while back on Thursday.

Still don't know much about it, the seller is doing that cranky old man thing where they claim not to know anything at all about it and want you to just come look.

Going to go look at that Ambulance I posted about a while back on Thursday.

Still don't know much about it, the seller is doing that cranky old man thing where they claim not to know anything at all about it and want you to just come look.

Good luck? I have doubts about the seller, sounds like haggling will be extremely difficult.

"I feel invincible what else can i fix"

Accidently opens wrong browser and sees last thing i was searching

Ah I see it is alcohol o'clock ...

"I feel invincible what else can i fix"

“It’s like losing your virginity, as if you’ve unlocked a treasure chest of possibilities.” :clarkson:

I refused to get something in silver or black and couldn't stand to own a car with the Porsche Barbie flesh interior. So that limited my options severely ?

Needs more green

uOtjn64.png

9UoFtUG.png