Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Fury is sexy, it's hilarious how the Trabant is just straight up on a flatbed, they ain't even trying.

You don't what that iteration of ZAZ you want the one before that with giant intakes on the sides like a damn fighter jet!

I'll take the Fury wagon any day. I still like the idea of having a '74 Monaco for shits and giggles.

RiBE2E0.jpg

Small ST. Big ST.

Nope, it was driven by Steve McQueen. Just imagine if it were driven by Jesus. :p

In my opinion, the movie was not all that great. McQueen was not that good of an actor. You can buy a new body and build it to your spec, and can drive it.

Nope, it was driven by Steve McQueen. Just imagine if it were driven by Jesus. :p
We all know jesus drove an accord :p
In my opinion, the movie was not all that great. McQueen was not that good of an actor. You can buy a new body and build it to your spec, and can drive it.
All of this! Collectors are destroying classic cars for everyone.

And not even driving the cars, because INVESTMENT

You can build a Bullet from scratch with new manufactured parts. A Bullet doesn't need Steve McQueen's dandruff and ass sweat to be cool.

You can build a Bullet from scratch with new manufactured parts. A Bullet doesn't need Steve McQueen's dandruff and ass sweat to be cool.

Stop preaching to the choir. ;-)

Considering he was somewhat of a dick, I prefer a replica not touched by him.

There is also nothing all that special about it in the first place, it’s a normal fastback with some minor exterior modifications. I’d rather spend the money on a Boss or a Mach1

So it used to be that art auctions were the handy way to launder money. I wonder if car auctions aren't that now.

So it used to be that art auctions were the handy way to launder money. I wonder if car auctions aren't that now.
Anything collectible I would think really, I remember watching a video with Gabriel Iglesias about his fleet of VW hippie vans and he said that he started the collection on Leno's advise "it's an investment that you can drive"