Random Thoughts CHM edition

Don't blame us for pointing that out :)
I'm not blaming anyone for anything. It's just boring how people keep repeating that Evans annoys them - fine, don't watch his show. But don't act as if the people who are giving it a chance are fools who can't see how Evansgear is a/an <insert putdown of your choice here>.

I'm not blaming anyone for anything. It's just boring how people keep repeating that Evans annoys them - fine, don't watch his show. But don't act as if the people who are giving it a chance are fools who can't see how Evansgear is a/an <insert putdown of your choice here>.

Same could be said for those who watched CHM TG every week and did nothing but complain. Some people just aren't happy unless they can make others miserable by being miserable themselves.

Same could be said for those who watched CHM TG every week and did nothing but complain. Some people just aren't happy unless they can make others miserable by being miserable themselves.
That goes without saying. If they'd had their way, CHM TG would have been dead ages ago.

Believe me, I'm one of those guys, and I would love not to complain about Evans. I think everybody is hoping they will replace Evans by a decent presenter and take the 'input of the fans' into account.

Are you by the way complaining about people who are complaining? That's on another level!

Believe me, I'm one of those guys, and I would love not to complain about Evans. I think everybody is hoping they will replace Evans by a decent presenter and take the 'input of the fans' into account.
Every presenter will rub some people the wrong way, Evans' predecessor certainly did. ;) I, too, hope he'll change his style somewhat; perhaps the difference is that I think he might and some others think he can't.

Are you by the way complaining about people who are complaining? That's on another level!
Not really. I just point out that it's a bit early to judge Evansgear. The end of the first series will be a better moment for that IMHO.

Not really. I just point out that it's a bit early to judge Evansgear. The end of the first series will be a better moment for that IMHO.

But that's part of the issue. It's not Evansgear, it's Clarksongear presented by a sock puppet.

Wow Skylock...have only just read all this thread. Hope things are still progressing well for you...
Actually, I cont to improve daily. Was evaluated for prosthesis Monday which I wax found too be a good candidate for. Still some short term memory loss and still paralysis in my right arm.

But, the boys will be back soon, so all is good.

[video=youtube;g-ABVtR-nXQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-ABVtR-nXQ[/video]

Apologies if this has been posted already (I didn't find it after site+Google searching).

An Evening with Jeremy Clarkson - China Exchange

Back in May, Jeremy entertained an audience with naming the new show, anecdotes, why Gordon Brown is idiotic, Games of Thrones sex, and memories of Top Gear filming.

It may be an American saying, but...

"Scooters are like fat women. They're a lot of fun, but don't let your friends catch you riding one."

Last edited:
Do you think the guys will be making the usual round of talk shows this go round?

Called it!

Behind a paywall. But thanks anyway.