Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

My copy of Horizon Zero Dawn arrived today and early... I'm not home until tomorrow. <_<

Only just started Horizon, fuck me it's beautiful on a standard ps4, I wish sony would hurry up and make a white pro.

Mega Man Perfect Harmony is a freakin blast. As is Mega Man vs Street Fighter.

Horizon is like Far Cry.... But you kill Destiny-style animals and climb the 'yellow highlighted climbing parts' exactly like Uncharted.

Mega Man Perfect Harmony is a freakin blast. As is Mega Man vs Street Fighter.

In case I didn't sell it, Mega Man Perfect Harmony is a multiplayer Mega Man...where UP TO 4 CAN PLAY AT THE SAME TIME!!! Super fun.

MegaMan Street fighter is a MegaMan game where Street Fighter characters are in place of the robots, in the cute mega Man graphics style. Blanka and Chin Li is awesome.
aad6178b165ef9969c640d625e5265e0.jpg

Tonights project was copying my Cannonball Ambulance design from Forza 4 to Horizon 3 because you can't transfer from anything earlier than Forza 5. Worked out pretty good actually. It was also suitably mindless because I don't feel like doing anything more complicated.

2017-03-09_23.01.30_S.jpg

Is there a pneumatic launcher for the patients in the back? :)

Last edited:
My Wii U hasn't been touched in months, I wondered how the ISO scene was doing... fuck me, it's ridiculously easy to run 'backups'

BOTW looks ok. :mrgreen:

From what I gather, you download directly from the Nintendo servers, the games need a ticket to unencrypt... which is built into the software on PC.

Set in Berlin 1989. This should be interesting. And highly inaccurate. Trailer looks fun anyway. :)

Love Jon Hamm, hate that the kid's name is Baby.

I'm really rally looking forward to this one!

Watched the trailer with the sound muted. Will be a missed opportunity if they didn't use this song.

[video=youtube;_E1-VOMxS6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E1-VOMxS6w[/video]

Something that occurred to me yesterday.

If James Bond took a First in Oriental Languages from Cambridge (You Only Live Twice) then how come he has to ask Moneypenny to research the meaning of the Red Dragon symbol in Goldfinger?

Something that occurred to me yesterday.

If James Bond took a First in Oriental Languages from Cambridge (You Only Live Twice) then how come he has to ask Moneypenny to research the meaning of the Red Dragon symbol in Goldfinger?

He might know the languages, but not specific gang signs - Moneypenny would have access to Mi6's full knowlegebase from other agents that have encountered it before.

For any MST3K fans out there, if you support the latest RiffTrax (some former MST3K cast members) Kickstarter for as little as $1, you are guaranteed to get at least 10 free riffed short films to stream or download. Normally they cost $2-4 each, but for this kickstarter these 10 shorts were backer rewards. Since they've passed their funding goal. Everyone gets them at all levels, even the $1 level.

Also, there's a first teaser trailer for the new season on Netflix that is released 4/12, I believe:

Last edited: