Random Thoughts... [Photographic Edition]

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
The camera will recognize it for sure. I just wondered if there would be any difference in focal length. Based on a couple of YouTube comparisons, it seems that there would be a tiny difference, that is marginal at best.

killpanda

wants to fondle your manboobs
One of my colleague just gave me his old Olympus OM10 with a Marexar 35-70mm and original Olympus leather carrying case, and his old Olympus 35RC :-o

The OM10 looks quite a bit more modern than my OM2 somehow, even though they are basically from the same era. Its focusing screen is also in one piece, unlike the broken one in my OM2.

I love the 35RC, the viewfinder seems bigger than my Olympus XA and the rangefinder is way clearer too. The exposure systems seems like a bit of a pain, but it still seems to work perfectly fine. Now I just need to go to my local Kodak? reseller to grab a roll of Tri-X :banana:

Mitchi

Sierras für alle!
DONOR
Anybody got any experience with pinhole cameras?

I recently got in touch with someone who makes these and I find the concept rather interesting.

Redliner

Will bore you to death with butterfly facts
DONOR
Hookers, deadly mosquitoes, pimps and drug dealers
Car(s)
2013 Palio Sporting
Anybody got any experience with pinhole cameras?

I recently got in touch with someone who makes these and I find the concept rather interesting.

When an old film camera is not enough. :p

Seriously: I don't see how anything could go wrong with one of those. Might be fun.