Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Not in my history book - it was the quid pro quo for the finance offered by Jewish Bankers to allow Britain to fight the war (WWI) and was a result of near bankruptancy caused by same war - which I may add, we should never have gotten involved in. We should (from a nationalistic point of view) stayed the well out of it - Like the EU I might add - no good has ever come to this country thanks to Europeans - the all hate us and are jealous.

Obviously I am talking at the political level not the personal.

Mussolini was an MI5 agent - who'd have thought it?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8306475.stm

You don't happen to have bad short term memory do you? :lol:

[YOUTUBE]LnoD3NUux3M[/YOUTUBE]
Chavez rocks at the guitar

^:lol: @ Reinfeldt

That's awsome. Awsome I says!

I find this rather beautiful and interesting.
... it?s a bit "back or white"-ish ... but for especially just explaining "right & left" in a traditional way (and politics in the states in general) ... it?s pretty good IMO.

Good find! (sadly I must spread my love to others first before it?s your turn again)

Last edited:
For the UKers :

Question time.

Am I the only one cringing?

For the UKers :

Question time.

Am I the only one cringing?

The Amount of evil bile being spouted by Nick Griffin. I was really impressed by Bonnie Greer and thought she handled Griffin really well. Quote of the show. "Democracy, its not perfect but its the least evil that humanity can do"

The Amount of evil bile being spouted by Nick Griffin. I was really impressed by Bonnie Greer and thought she handled Griffin really well. Quote of the show. "Democracy, its not perfect but its the least evil that humanity can do"

Nah, quote of the show is someone calling him "Dick Griffin".

Oh didn't a certain Mr. Griffin make a right tit of himself?

I think I fell in love with the woman he was sat next to, she spanked him when he started wittering about indigenous brits.

I think I fell in love with the woman he was sat next to, she spanked him when he started wittering about indigenous brits.

It's a shame she's not a politician as she would win my vote in a second.

I find this rather beautiful and interesting.

Wow, that makes my own views even more confusing. I'm a liberal on Religion, Equality, Voting Issues and Adult but a conservative on Family, the Economy and the rest of the Beliefs (not including Religion).

(Just in case anybody was keeping score. :D)

She gets a whole shed-load of respect from me, she blew Griffin right out of the water, he was wriggling like the little snake he is with every question he was asked. The holocaust denial was the worst of the lot.

That man makes me violently ill.

The holocaust denial was the worst of the lot.

That man makes me violently ill.

I think this bit was possibly worst :

"My friend, who was the head of a KKK clan-"

*audience booing*

"No, it was a non-violent clan-"

*audience bursts into hysterical laughter*

My problem with the BNP is that they are the only ones talking about subjects that need talking about - the other political parties seem to want to hide from.

They are a bunch of spiteful, stupid and illogical twats though.

It says something about the state of the political parties that the person who most nailed Griffin with her comments was an American playwright.

It says something about the state of the political parties that the person who most nailed Griffin with her comments was an American playwright.

I think that says more about how good she is than how bad the panel was.

I quite liked Hune, Jack Straw said one thing that made me respect him and the rest was a bit meh, and Baroness Ladytoff had some good points.