Random thoughts.... [Tech Edition]

nsx_23

Forum Addict
New toys thread basically became a random thoughs thread, so it won't hurt start this I think.

Anyway, can anybody chime in on whether I should buy the Unibody Macbook or the updated plastic body one? They're both about the same price atm, and my only main concern is getting drivers, etc, to run Windows 7 when it is released.

New toys thread basically became a random thoughs thread, so it won't hurt start this I think.

Anyway, can anybody chime in on whether I should buy the Unibody Macbook or the updated plastic body one? They're both about the same price atm, and my only main concern is getting drivers, etc, to run Windows 7 when it is released.

If they are at the same price, go for the Unibody, the build quality is just much better on the Unibody (I had plastic one and now have an 1st gen Unibody).

Also, as I said, Windows 7 runs just fine in 64 bits mode :)

Awesome.

Now I just need to get enough money.............and pray the apple store doesn't run out of stock before I get enough money........

Son of a.. For some weird reason, all other browsers work on my PC but not FF. This occurred just a moment ago. I started up a crap laptop, it connected to the Zyxel's WLAN and now the PC's FF isn't connecting to anything.

This sucks. Big time.

download_01_htc_tattoo.jpg

HTC Tattoo

Low cost Android phone + Sense UI = WIN

Now HTC, please finish porting Sense UI over to WM already.

Last edited:
^Probably

I dusted out my computer a few days ago, and now my 8800GTX no longer hits 100+C.

I am going "bleh" for two reasons.

One is that I want physical buttons on my phone - which is why I loved the G1s I've had a chance to play with.

The other is that I'm not really a fan of phones that "hide" the cameras on the back. I want my phone to make a big deal of the camera - like the LG Viewty or SE C905.

I WANT A 2TB SSD, USB 3.0, 50 MBIT UMTS AND LOTS OF JELLY!

I WANT A 2TB SSD, USB 3.0, 50 MBIT UMTS AND LOTS OF JELLY!

- 2 TB SSd is nice
- erm and spend 3x the price of the things that use usb3.0
- UMTS sucks big time, unless you live 1m away of UMTS antenna.
- Jelly omomomomomomom

If the rumors are all true then the new iPod touches will have cameras...:drool: and the best part is, my dad is going to be buying me a new iPod touch to replace the one I had stolen last month. :)

If the rumors are all true then the new iPod touches will have cameras...:drool: and the best part is, my dad is going to be buying me a new iPod touch to replace the one I had stolen last month. :)

No joy.

iPod nanos now have cameras though...

(anyone seen what resolution cameras? I'm assuming it's the same as the iPhone 3GS...)

Why does everybody want to stick a camera into every single gadget on the market? I know it's being done consistently for the last several years, but I still don't get it. I used the camera on my Touch what, maybe 10 times in the 1.5 years that I have the phone, and at least 5 of those would have been faces of people to go nicely on the Contacts screen.
iPod nanos now have cameras though...
Why the hell would you want a camera in your music player?..