Random Thoughts....

You're strange Kat, you looked happier with the hilarious eyebrows (unless I've got my before and after shots mixed). :D

yeah because when I smile I look goofy :lol:

Did you notice you accidently had a shirt on in the first pic?

Did you notice you accidently had a shirt on in the first pic?

:p
the second pic was after my shower I wasn't dry yet. Are you blinded by shoulder skin?

:p
the second pic was after my shower I wasn't dry yet. Are you blinded by shoulder skin?
You need to show a bit more than that to blind me ;)

Third time it has been raining today. :| This time it's a lot heavier than earlier on.

It's raining pretty hard here too..

fake edit:I was goint to put the outline of Oklahoma next to Romania to make a fake weather map, but it ended up looking like cooking a fish in a frying pan.:D

Wohoo! Dad's decided to put me on his insurance!!!

On the condition that I pay him half of the premium up front, ?450, do more work around the house, and try harder to find a job (not going to be easy, there is feck all around :( )

My instructor will take me out in Dad's car on Saturday, so god knows how that's going to go....:?

It's raining pretty hard here too..

fake edit:I was goint to put the outline of Oklahoma next to Romania to make a fake weather map, but it ended up looking like cooking a fish in a frying pan.:D

Wrong scale much? :roflmao:

EDIT: I really need to stop reading the arguments on Autosport's forum about FIA vs. FOTA. I think there are a couple of FIA drones there who spew anti-FOTA vomit worse than anything else on this world.

Last edited:
Last edited:
My instructor will take me out in Dad's car on Saturday, so god knows how that's going to go....:?

Congrats. But wait, what? Your instructor in your own car? Why don't they have their own car? They should do. They should teach you in a car they're familiar with, and that has dual controls.

Wrong scale much? :roflmao:

EDIT: I really need to stop reading the arguments on Autosport's forum about FIA vs. FOTA. I think there are a couple of FIA drones there who spew anti-FOTA vomit worse than anything else on this world.

God must be Romanian...right after I said your country looked like a fish my power went out...:|

So far no rain in my neck of Massachusetts but a Tornado warning for bits of Massachusetts which I can't be arsed to remember! But they said the thing would be like going 15 MPH so yeah not very fast. This also got me thinking about what would happen if a Tornado got clocked on a speed camera.

I have 3 disposable cameras I found which are years old and I really can't decide whether to pay to get them developed out of curiosity of what's on them..
Dilemma or what!? :p

I'm going on my cousin's wedding on Saturday, it will be rainy day and I can't dance, but I wish tomorrow was Saturday :)

I have 3 disposable cameras I found which are years old and I really can't decide whether to pay to get them developed out of curiosity of what's on them..

Haha. I work at a camera shop, and we get quite a few films in with people saying 'yeah I dunno what's on it, I found it in a cupboard'... :lol:

Are they all fully used? If so I would have them done, just out of curiosity.

Congrats. But wait, what? Your instructor in your own car? Why don't they have their own car? They should do. They should teach you in a car they're familiar with, and that has dual controls.

Oh he does, I've had the last 6 lessons in my instuctor's Fiesta with dual controls.

It's just we'd said that after I get more confident I'd see how I get on in my Dad's car. Just to see.

Doesn't matter now though, turns Dad's going to be out sailing all day on Saturday. So one more day in the Fiesta!!!:cool:

Dad said he'll take me round UL just to potter around a bit, get the feel of the car, because I'd reckon it is heavier than the Fiesta.

^ Yeah I learnt in a 2009 Fiesta too :p Easy to drive, but no-where near as fun as our Kangoo...

In other news, I've just been told my road is being closed for resurfacing from the 27th July till the 4th August. FUCKING FINALLY!

It is in a fair mess. My only concern is that even though the average speed is probably about 45mph (usual 30 limit - this is a VERY narrow at times standard rural road), cars will only speed up once they're done with this.

There is a private school at the top of it, too. So every car at rush hour times is an SUV doing 50mph on near country-lane roads being driven by people who cannot drive. I almost want to crash into every single one of them, just to prove my point.

But it would be awesome if they got Topgear to do it in 24 hours... :D