Random Thoughts....

Christmas - some of us are a bunch of crocks in FG are we not?

Right my lot of minor but irritating woes, tinitus, high blood pressure, poisioned finger - the clicky one (nearly better now tho') and heavy duty back trouble.

Reckoning

My worries are nothing of course.

I really do hope that things go for the best and you do not loose your mum.

Most likely smoking, though it does run in her side of the family though.

Hopefully it's okay, but it's not looking very hopeful.

:hug:
My grandmother seemed to like margaritas as a distraction from the pain more then the oxycodin if that helps at all.:(

I had one of them too when I was 16, except it was for a week. I had an extra nerve in my heart which they burned out with a laser but didn't need a pacemaker, yee har :)

And Reckoning, sorry to hear about your mum, definitely sending positive thoughts her way for a speedy recovery.

laser's you say?

PEW PEW

Cheers for all the well-wishes.

Hopefully when she gets it checked out it isn't, but considering her family past and her smoking, it probably is, but all you can do is hope :)

Edit:

Cobol74 - Just because some may be in a less favourable position than others, does not mean our complaints are any less valid ;-) My dad has back problems too, which he's had for almost 40 years now. He also had an infected 'clicking finger' recently haha, he took to it with a pin...

katwalk - Sounds a bit like my mum, except because she was a nurse and has connections she could get any amount of painkillers she wanted, thing is she doesn't want treatment if it is cancer, dunno why but she doesn't.

Last edited:
Hmm...a lot of people (or people's relatives) are sick on these past two pages.

One thing I like about random thoughts, it's like those long after dinner conversations with friends that go on forever until one of you announces it's getting late and decide to leave.

Last edited:
^ defiantly go for lots of martinis then D:

Despite what people on this forum think the new beetle site is full of immature boys who have set the chat topic to "<Katwalk> mom is forcing me to trim bushes" when I was refering to these:
P1000405.jpg

Don't they know if I am talking about vagina hair I will just come out and say it? :blink:

katwalk, perhaps you should read before you post, especially if there is no edit button. ;)

My headphones just broke :cry:

yeah, mine get beat on quite a bit. I have a couple extra sets at home, but I'm gonna try to scrape together enough money for a wireless set.

EEEEW!!!!

EEEEW!!!!

I was just in the local supermarket with my Dad, and saw an old woman dunking her hand into the Pic n Mix thingy, and wondering off with a handful of Dolly Mix and Cola Cubes.

:blink:

Or you could buy an expensive pair that sounds good and have them break, having no headphones. HMMM. :p They aren't that bad anyway, in comparison to all the other headphones I have had, that are now sitting in a broken headphone box they actually sound better anyway.

Or you could buy an expensive pair that sounds good and have them break, having no headphones. HMMM. :p They aren't that bad anyway, in comparison to all the other headphones I have had, that are now sitting in a broken headphone box they actually sound better anyway.

Proper expensive headphones come with a proper warranty. ;)

I was just in the local supermarket with my Dad, and saw an old woman dunking her hand into the Pic n Mix thingy, and wondering off with a handful of Dolly Mix and Cola Cubes.

:blink:

I understood very little of that sentence.

Or you can buy Creative EP630's and get good sound quality for even less than the skullcandies. I was able to find them for $12 shipped for a set of two.

Last edited:
Proper expensive headphones come with a proper warranty. ;)

Which is what a year? They will break the day after like every other electronic thing
I also I trouble justifying headphones that cost more than what they are plugged into.