Random Thoughts....

I for no reason at all have the theme to "Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers" stuck in my head...:dunno:

Oh, I know how to cure that:

[youtube]frGLMtGsotc[/youtube]

:mrgreen:

I really wanted to use the intro to Tale Spin, since it has the most awesome setting of any kids' cartoon ever, but Duck Tales does have the catchier intro music of the two.

Oh, I know how to cure that:
*youtube

I really wanted to use the intro to Tale Spin, since it has the most awesome setting of any kids' cartoon ever, but Duck Tales does have the catchier intro music of the two.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAkVe76Fm00[/YOUTUBE]

I was going to use the Swedish version but this was funnier!

Last edited:
A local radio station has one show (which is a self confessed Irish knock off of Chris Moyles) where, every Friday, they start the show playing a load of different themes tunes.

A few that keep cropping up
-Chip n Dale
-Top Gear
-Cheers
-Baywatch
-The A-Team
-Banana Man (I have no idea)
-Bosco (Irish kid's show)
-Pokemon
-Jim'll Fix it
-Gummy Bears
-Happy Days.

It is a fucking awesome way to spend 10 minutes of your early Friday afternoon:p

A local radio station has one show (which is a self confessed Irish knock off of Chris Moyles) where, every Friday, they start the show playing a load of different themes tunes.

A few that keep cropping up
-Chip n Dale
-Top Gear
-Cheers
-Baywatch
-The A-Team
-Banana Man (I have no idea)
-Bosco (Irish kid's show)
-Pokemon
-Jim'll Fix it
-Gummy Bears
-Happy Days.

It is a fucking awesome way to spend 10 minutes of your early Friday afternoon:p

I loved Bananaman mostly because his name was Eric and I loved that a cartoon character had my name.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNknWT-agT0[/YOUTUBE]

Ever looked at a house in a newspaper (or in real) and thought "Yeah It'd be nice to live there, but isn't it a bit big?"

Yeah... This was a full page ad in The Sunday Times - quite an expensive advert to place. So lets see what it has to offer:
Click for fullsize

I've summarised the important spec here - just have a quick compare to your own home...

- 22,000 sq ft of internal floorspace
- 10 Bedrooms and 17 Bath/shower rooms
- 7 Kitchens
- 1500 sq ft Master Bedroom Suite
- 52 ft Indoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Spa, 52 ft Outdoor pool
- 34 Seat Cinema
- Triple garage, with underground parking for 10 cars
- 100m long lake with waterfall
*And my personal favourite - very important for Hampshire*
- Vault/Panic room/15 Berth nuclear shelter

^The "panic room" would probably make a good recording-studio!

Seven kitchens? Seriously? I've seen houses with two kitchens, but seven?!

Underground parking sounds pretty bad ass though.

^ I want to go and see it just to ask them 'WHY 7 Kitchens and garaging for only 13 cars?!?' :p

Anyway, I'm sad and found it on Google Maps - search for "Golden Hill, Romsey, Hampshire" and it is the building site just south of the marker (I think). Amsuing to see it is so near a few factories or depots of some kind.

Several hours, and no posts in this thread? How sad.

^ It gets slow sometimes... it didn't get any replies for over half a day I think a little while ago. But I try my best, that's all that matters. :mrgreen:

Several hours, and no posts in this thread? How sad.
Hey, everyone is posting in organized threads instead. Sometimes even Final Gear Radio goes a bit quiet. :p

I'm baking a chocolate tart :love:

Completely forgot that mostly dry ingredients (flour, salt, sugar etc.) + mixer = explosion *sigh*

I should be sleeping...

Bah, who needs sleep!

(well you're never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep?
(tell me what's that for)
Who needs sleep?
(be happy with what you're getting
There's a guy who's been awake
since the Second World War):D

My buddy lent me a PS3 while he went out of town and I've been playing inFamous. Fun game.